Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 3:40:11 PM EDT
This is not my safe and nor do I gain anything from it's sale. I looked at it earlier today in north Seattle 95th & Aurora Ave area and it's too small for what I wanted.

It is a brand new, still on the shipping crate dark green Sentry safe. Weight 373 lbs. Height 5' deep I think was around 18-20" and approx 2 feet wide. Fire-rated also.

I would think it would hold approx 8-10 long guns.

Excellant new condition, owned by a really nice 92yo guy I just met today.

He was looking to get $300 .... may take alittle less. I never made an offer ( was not what I was looking for )

If anyone is seriously interested .... send me an e-mail / PM and I will reply back w/ his name & number.

Really nice safe for someone looking for a smaller set up ( 8-10 guns )

I think these retail new for around $450-500

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend of mine was looking into getting a safe (and a AR when he changes residency from CA, w00t) so i'll ask him if he is interested.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
do you know the model?  So i can read up on it?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
do you know the model?  So i can read up on it?

I have no clue about the model #

The above listed info H-W-D along with the weight 373 lbs should put you on the scent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top