Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2003 6:06:56 PM EDT
hey yall,

thinking about building a ca legal m4.  just wondering which kits you recommended.  i have heard good things about American Spirit Arms Corp. i'm looking to build a pretty sweet rifle.  i don't really know all the little details as far as what type of trigger or pisol grip to get.  any recommendations?  

and lastly, just for the heck of it i would like to put a grenade laucher on it.  just to shoot some smoke or flares for fun.  i've been trying to find places that sell cheap 37mm.  know of anywhere good? and also as anyone had any experience with launchers??

your advice as to kewl stuff to build this rile is more than appreciated.  i wish there was a better way around the lower, but i think the only legal option available is the fab10 thing.  

thanx,

-dan
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
well.

If you have a registered receiver to work off of the you can do this.  

Otherwise, using a FAB-10 ir similar receiver you could make a M4gery with all the regular pre-ban features you'd like.  

Forget about the grenade launcher altogether, too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
good things about ASA ? thats a new one.

i think id look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm very open to suggestions, i was quite curious if anyone had experience or good opinions about other companies that offered M4 kits.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster.

Buy the right one first and don't worry about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top