Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 7:25:43 PM EDT
I just wanted to say thanks to all that attended Big Town last weekend. I tried to catch any ar15'ers when I could to say hello. If you ever come out, please ask for Matthew and intro. Always nice to meet fellow killers! (Hogs, Deer, Autos, Fridges, etc...)

I am really looking forward to Frisco 1/2OCT05, since it is such a great facility. We will know by then if they will allow tradeshows of any kind in 2006. We are 3rd on the list for booking trade events, and maintain exclusivity in that venue. I will certainly keep you all posted.

Thanks again,
Matthew Townsend
Director- NTGC,INC
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a good show (even with the heat!).

Will you be getting us into Frisco free?  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Just curious...how many of us used the free pass?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't use the free pass, but did use the $ 2.00 off coupon tho

The free pass was a gracious offer tho Matthew. Thanks. [I'm cheeeeeep, but don't mooch if I can avoid it] Don't want to see this Venue go away, so will continue to support it

Would like to add that I had some dealings with Mr. T.R. [GLOCK] Graham this weekend, and people, this gentleman wrote the book on customer service. If you need any GLOCK work done, he is the man!

shooter100
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Hello Matt, I attended my 14th thousandth big town show and thanks to you I had a good day of seeing my friends and  talking to people that have similar interests. I did not use the free coupon. I figure that the 21 dollars you got from me will somehow help the air situation. Have a good one and thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Didn't use the free pass, but did use the $ 2.00 off coupon tho

The free pass was a gracious offer tho Matthew. Thanks. [I'm cheeeeeep, but don't mooch if I can avoid it] Don't want to see this Venue go away, so will continue to support it

Would like to add that I had some dealings with Mr. T.R. [GLOCK] Graham this weekend, and people, this gentleman wrote the book on customer service. If you need any GLOCK work done, he is the man!

shooter100

TR Graham is the first gun person I met when I came to Texas. He always takes what little time he has and will explain and show you everything about your Glock. Unlike other Glock armor / parts dealers, some not around any longer they just want to push the parts and dont care if you know how to install them or not and dont want to answer your stupid questions just buy something and go away.

I always stop by and say Hi to TR and see whats new...

Funny how you dont see any other manufacturer armors at the shows..

That should tell you something about Glock and how its a quality gun that you can do many things with.
Along with a person like TR who is in this to educate you...for FREE !!

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#6]
twenty six got in for free.
Thanks for coming out.
I have a link on my website www.classicshows.com to join my private email list so you will never pay more than $5 to any classicshows.com gunshow.
We will be adding a YEAR PASS for 2006. Purchase will allow buyer of card passage any and every day for all classicshows gunshows in 2006.
I will post when we have the numbers.
Matthew Townsend
Director- NTGC, INC.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#7]

We will be adding a YEAR PASS for 2006. Purchase will allow buyer of card passage any and every day for all classicshows gunshows in 2006.

Sweet, a season pass for gun shows

I like it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, Matt, see ya in Frisco, i need ammo before the Waco shoot the next weekend. Later, Wayne B.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Dang. Out of town for the last show. Out of town for the next show. Gotta get a better planner....
I thought the first Frisco show was great, by the way. Hope it works out to be a permanent show. Thanks for all the hospitality to ARFCOMers, Matt.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top