Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2021 8:11:31 AM EDT
I just got registered on base a week ago and I'm having issue finding regs on bringing guests on base. Would my wife and kids need to be registered also or will they just have to stay with me at all time while aboard Tinker?

Oh! By the way, I got married a few weeks ago too
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just got registered on base a week ago and I'm having issue finding regs on bringing guests on base. Would my wife and kids need to be registered also or will they just have to stay with me at all time while aboard Tinker?

View Quote

Congratulations! I cannot answer your question but when Tinker used to host the repelling class you had to register show up early and confirm the registration. That was a long time ago but I imagine it’s the same. Ask the gate guard they can tell you who to contact to register guests.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

In what way did you register? As a base employee, retiree, vet with VA rating? If the latter I took my wife to the pass office at the Tinker Gate and had her registered as my guest. I'm not sure where they're doing it now that Tinker Gate is closed. It had to be done every time we entered the base. When we got her registered at Ft. Sill they issued her an ID that was good for a year. I'm not sure what the process is for your tads.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In what way did you register? As a base employee, retiree, vet with VA rating? If the latter I took my wife to the pass office at the Tinker Gate and had her registered as my guest. I'm not sure where they're doing it now that Tinker Gate is closed. It had to be done every time we entered the base. When we got her registered at Ft. Sill they issued her an ID that was good for a year. I'm not sure what the process is for your tads.
View Quote

I had to register through the local community college for ongoing education and training then show the id for the class. But that’s been well over twenty five years ago I don’t know if they even still offer safety and rescue training. Yeah Fort Sill you just contacted administration and education to get registered for base entry on educational training. Same was true with Fort Collins in TX. But the Air Force is a total different duck. McCalister it depends on the type of entrance Game Department takes care of controlled hunts. You meet at gate number and are met by MP and the people over the controlled hunt taken to safety training check your weapon and guided to your hunting area. For safety and education you get a card pass mailed to you or waiting at the gate your instructions tell you to be at then met and given directions to where you will park.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I had to register through the local community college for ongoing education and training then show the id for the class. But that’s been well over twenty five years ago I don’t know if they even still offer safety and rescue training. Yeah Fort Sill you just contacted administration and education to get registered for base entry on educational training. Same was true with Fort Collins in TX. But the Air Force is a total different duck. McCalister it depends on the type of entrance Game Department takes care of controlled hunts. You meet at gate number and are met by MP and the people over the controlled hunt taken to safety training check your weapon and guided to your hunting area. For safety and education you get a card pass mailed to you or waiting at the gate your instructions tell you to be at then met and given directions to where you will park.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you were registering as a civilian for on-base activities?
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm registered as a vet w/VA rating. I just need to know if I'll need to register the misses and kids everytime, once or just keep them with me at all times. The website is unclear and I've been busy and haven't just called the office yet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I don’t know if they still offer their continued education or not. I know a few years ago they still offered advanced cleet training. But with Covid who knows.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm registered as a vet w/VA rating. I just need to know if I'll need to register the misses and kids everytime, once or just keep them with me at all times. The website is unclear and I've been busy and haven't just called the office yet.
View Quote

For Tinker (and all USAF activities) you have to check in at the pass control and check in with your dependas each time. At the Army activities like Sill they'll issue a 1 year ID.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah I don’t know if they still offer their continued education or not. I know a few years ago they still offered advanced cleet training. But with Covid who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as I know at this time you have to be .mil, employed on base or a retiree/vet with a VA rating in order to get on base.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Here are your answers:

Link
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats on getting married, bro!
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Congrats on getting married, bro!
View Quote

The fuck you been??
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The fuck you been??
View Quote

Yea,  Where you been?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top