Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/22/2022 5:43:02 PM EDT
I have been seeing a lot of TV ads from Tim Ryan. He is trying to fool people into thinking he is conservative. Don't fall for it. He is a party line democrat. Has never met a antigun law he doesn't like.

Notice he never mentions he is a democrat in any of his ads. He is heavy duty liberal. Don't buy the BS.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
He’s a drunk.

And that’s the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
good to know
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
On The Issues

Best website out there that covers all candidates, and you can see how radical Ryan has become.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
His one ad focusing on supporting and funding the police really cracks me up because in 2020 he was very vocal about wanting to defund and disband police departments. The dude has always been a slime ball but always gets elected.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#5]
When Democrats claim to be Pro-gun or to have the same values I do, I just chalk it up to, "He's lying and hopes I'm stupid."

Tim Ryan falls right into that category.

He's a "refund the police" type now, too, huh? Yeah, not going for that, either, even if I WOULD vote for him on that issue alone.

Has he floated suggestions that he's not a big fan of taxes yet, too? Because I'm not believing that, either.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#6]
And he's against the bad trade deals and anti-china as well ...
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
When he was a house rep in a very gerrymandered district, he was being groomed by Pelosi et al to be an up and coming party-line man.  

Now running for senate and having to pull favor from the whole state, he's hiding his party affiliation and singing the accolades of populist and, dare I say it, Trumpian policy positions.

He's as sleezy political whore, and that's putting it kindly.  He'll say whatever just to try and win and then tow the party line to stay in the good graces of the machine and hold onto power.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:
He's a drunk.

And that's the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
View Quote
Hint?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 11:04:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dirtydog] [#9]
His running away from Democraps just tells you where Ohio is.

It warms the cockles of my heart.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RJinks:
Hint?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RJinks:
He's a drunk.

And that's the kindest thing I can say about that asshole.  And I know alot of his dirty history.
Hint?

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

The normal political stuff.  

He used to be drunk falling off barstools at Rachels. Not sure where he's drinking at now a days.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#11]
He's a drunk.

View Quote
About 10 years ago we went to a civil works meeting that he spoke at in Stambaugh Stadium, it was an absolute joke.
I thought our mutual friend at City Concrete was going to call him out on his BS lol
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#12]
he's trying to look like a blue-collar worker with his cartharts etc. what a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#13]
The democrats are spending a fortune to get this guy elected. I hope it doesn't work, he would be a disaster.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ScaryGary:
About 10 years ago we went to a civil works meeting that he spoke at in Stambaugh Stadium, it was an absolute joke.
I thought our mutual friend at City Concrete was going to call him out on his BS lol
View All Quotes
He's a drunk.

Sr or Jr mutual friend?
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By safe1:

Probably get drunk with Pelosi
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By safe1:

Abuse of power
Sexual assault

The normal political stuff.  

He used to be drunk falling off barstools at Rachels. Not sure where he's drinking at now a days.

Probably get drunk with Pelosi

Found out he’s falling off stools up at Vernon’s cafe, now a days.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Sr or Jr mutual friend?
View Quote
Sr was the one that was there. I know both of them
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

Sr or Jr mutual friend?

Yeah Jr is a few years younger than me. So that would make sense it was Sr 10 years ago lol.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:59:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wienerman1961] [#19]
Originally Posted By crazyelece:
And he's against the bad trade deals and anti-china as well ...
View Quote

Unless he gets a piece of the pie like any normal democ rat?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#20]
The latest Tim Ryan commercial states he is not tied to either party, almost like he's an Independent, which we know is the furthest thing from the truth.

Need to make sure that useless fuck does not get in, otherwise, like Sherrod Brown, it would be a double dose of herpes you cannot shake.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Just moved to Ohio last week, brought two 100% conservative votes that will never vote for Tim Ryan. Ive heard his BS for the past decades as Ive worked in OH. Will be happy to help put him out of a job.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Geezah:
The latest Tim Ryan commercial states he is not tied to either party, almost like he's an Independent, which we know is the furthest thing from the truth.

Need to make sure that useless fuck does not get in, otherwise, like Sherrod Brown, it would be a double dose of herpes you cannot shake.
View Quote

He knows his days are numbered.  He has no choice but to move center in an effort to gain votes.  Vance is going to eat him alive.

I hope.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top