Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/2/2007 7:26:40 AM EDT
Hey you guys, I've been wanting to get me a polish underfolder for a time and have had no luck finding any locally. There is a nice one at atlanticfirearms that I'd like but I'm having trouble decyphering the procedures that one must go throught in order to mail order one of these. Can someone spell it out for me?

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:21:37 AM EDT
Go to a local dealer. Have them send Atlantic a copy of their FFL. Once Atlantic receives it, you can order from them and they will send to your dealer. Once it arrives, get a purchase permit, fill out the paperwork and pay your dealer his transfer fee (usually around $25). Get the underfolder registered as a pistol.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:29:08 AM EDT
thanks sgtlmj.
Top Top