Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
I have a post ban 20" that I would like to get threaded.  I already have a flash hider to go on, and maybe in the future I will try to get a suppressor.   But I was wondering if there was anyone in the staunton (or 1 1/2 hour drive) area that could thread it for me?  And also what would be a normal cost?  

Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
It's usually about $75 if you send it to Trapper at TTI Int'l.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
IM sent
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Dominion Shooting Range can get it done that day for you.  Dont know how far you live from richmond.  You can mail it off to a number of places for around 100 bucks and get it back in less than two weeks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's usually about $75 if you send it to Trapper at TTI Int'l.

Unless he has gotten substantially better in the past few months I would not bother. Lets just say I have had a couple of bad experiences with TTI.   I work just down the road from TTI and don't use them for anything.

He would be better off just spending the extra couple of bucks for shipping and send it off to Adco.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:39:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got a barrel back from AR15barrels.com.  shipping was easy and it cost me $40 threaded and returned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top