Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 6:18:20 AM EDT
I am reading this thread in GD:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=275959

AR15fan's post has me wondering.

Does anybody know what the standard for arresting for DV is in MN...vary by department? Is it the First aggressor, Primary aggressor, dominant aggressor?

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It really depends on the situation. Best advice: be careful who you choose to have a relationship with...
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
BuddyLee-

I agree. But, DV is a very broad ruling. It can be as simple as verbal abuse (which sKerry would be guilty of) or  percieved intimidation. (Packers suck!)

The reality  is that mose DV cases involve very real and identifiable situations that make me ill.

Beating another person to a pulp is not self defense. If your goal is to kill someone, than do it. But then don;t hide from it. This is where democrats make me ill. They would rather pass a bunch of useless laws that are unenforceable than actually take actions on ones that can be held up for conviction on.

Namecalling is namecalling. Touch shit. Get over it.

But striking a small child repeatedly until they are black and blue from head to toe is unacceptable.
Women are 20x more likely to commit acts of DV than are men. But, because the way are courts are structured, they are percieved to be the victim all the time. DV includes child abuse as well...don't forget.

-Warlock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top