Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 6:42:08 PM EDT
Who is free this weekend?  I might finally have a day off this weekend and might want to spray some lead.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Really depends where we're shooting, I've got about a week before college starts for me and would like to have a final shoot beforehand.  I'm in the northern Macon area and am available this whole weekend.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoot anywhere is fine with me.  I mainly want to get some handgun practice in.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't do it, I have to not only work but also play the gratious host to my g/f's anti gun parents.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have a working holster and belt you can come to my outdoor range in Jasper as a guest if you want to split gas (filled up the tank $35 ).

Rifle, 2 handgun ranges and clays.

Sat or Sun. IM me.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#5]
zplug123 you IM'd me but turned off your ability to accept IMs.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry about that, I really don't know how to turn my IMs on.  I'd actually prefer it if I were contacted through my email, which is [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sorry about that, I really don't know how to turn my IMs on.  I'd actually prefer it if I were contacted through my email, which is [email protected]

Sorry, guys. I've been commandeered for the weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top