Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 1:44:57 PM EDT
Man there is lightning and thunder all around. WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Lights are off, wait, back on...amazing.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
We are being destroyed!!! 30339 zip is getting hammered -- jeeez, sounds like... this is just insane the thunder sounds like lots of bombs going off over and over
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, round two is here now! Incredible!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks bad over in your area. We got a lot of wind & thunder but no rain.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone ever think that the space shuttle punching the atmosphere has something to do with the crazy storms? I've seen some of the worst lightning ever in the past two weeks. It struck a tree in my front yard,travelled down to the ground,busted my sprinkler lines in four places,travelled back into the garage through the solenoid control wires,exploded the rain bird controller on the wall and blew it off the wall leaving a burned  two foot hole in the sheetrock with melted wires,and also blew the GFCI receptacle that it was plugged into out of the wall. The garage door just happened to be open and parts were found some 75 feet away. It was cool....but sickening at the same time. Now I have a big nekked oak tree(yes Byte and Bradd.....I said Nekked) in my front yard,a burnt garage wall,a fried and broken sprinkler system,and my dog is scared. But hey,my house is still standing,my dog did not run off,and my gun collection did not go up in smoke......so it could be worse. Oh....but now come to find out the dog can run off since lightning apparently smoked his invisible fence transmitter amongst the other crap.  Damned space shuttle. I'm sueing NASA......anybody else with me?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
My question is: why is the sound quality from the shuttle(space) so shitty? If they are faking the launches they could be adding noise to sound more authentic...but if the flights are real, can't they get better sound, it's not like they aren't rocket scientists, sheesh.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top