Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2009 5:58:46 PM EDT
checked the mail and found a letter that i wasn't expecting.

Seems that Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP think i owe them / the city of Arlington $161....

I'm confused.. the last ticket i received was in Grand Prairie over 2 years ago... now there's apparently a possible warrant out of Arlington unless i send them payment..

I'm calling APD in the am, see what the heck this is about.

(side note: was arrested in Arlington several years back for library fines)
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold my car to my next door neighbor and made sure to take him to the courthouse to get the title transferred. Several months later he got towed from a no parking zone and I began getting threatening letters from Linebarger et al. That was in 2004, and the letters still come, even though I long ago provided them with the purchaser info.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I get a letter once a month from them.

Violation date 2/23/05, my Dad's truck.

My Dad died 2/22/05...

I ignore it now.

I called them and left them numerous messages.

FUCK EM
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
hmmm... well, i'll still call Arlington PD to double check. but i'm pretty sure "f-em" is going to be my response as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top