[Last Edit: 3/27/2009 8:33:39 PM EDT by Redtazdog]
and madddd
http://www.congresscheck.com/2009/03/13/obama%E2%80%99s-gun-ban-list-is-out/
Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out
By Congress Check in Uncategorized on March 13th, 2009

Alan Korwin
Infowars
March 13, 2009

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady’s plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady’s current plans and targets of opportunity. It’s horrific. They’re going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They’ve made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states’ rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
Fabrique National FN/FAL,
FN/LAR, or FNC,
Hi-Point20Carbine,
HK-91,
HK-93,
HK-94,
HK-PSG-1,
Thompson 1927 Commando,
Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
Saiga,
SAR-8,
SAR-4800,
SKS with detachable magazine,
SLG 95,
SLR 95 or 96,
Steyr AU,
Tavor,
Uzi,
Galil and Uzi Sporter,
Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see
below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a
detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10
rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity
of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”
Note that Obama’s pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, “there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and a shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.” In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn’t have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose — is that devious or what? And of course, “sporting purpose” is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm

Forward or send to every gun owner you know…
Watch This, If You Want More Proof:
YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk

A partial list of gun rights groups:

Gun Owners of America
http://gunowners.org/

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
http://www.jpfo.org/

FREEDOM=GUNS
http://www.tcsn.net/doncicci/freedom.htm

National Rifle Association
http://www.nra.org/

Second Amendment Committee
http://www.libertygunrights.com/

Second Amendment Foundation
http://www.saf.org/

Second Amendment Sisters
http://www.2asisters.org/

Women Against Gun Control
http://www.wagc.com/

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2009 3:07:25 PM EDT by Matt45]
Molon Labe, Motherfuckers....

Molon Labe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:19:19 PM EDT
Like I've shown people before on other web sites...
Here are the key words:

Respectfully submitted

It's not done, won't be done and not gonna get done!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:23:54 PM EDT
I for one, welcome our new brown overlords.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:07:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15L:
It's not done, won't be done and not gonna get done!

I bet folks have said the same thing about government takeover of private corporations in the U.S.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:30:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Matt45:
Molon Labe, Motherfuckers....

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:40:06 PM EDT
In a way, I wish they would shit or get off the pot. Start the ban, start the herding up of the people, draw the battle lines already or shut the fuck up. This waiting for the 1st shot is driving me nuts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:01:14 PM EDT
If this does happen, I wonder how long it will be when states like Texas, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho secede from the Union?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:20:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By huge_gator:
In a way, I wish they would shit or get off the pot. Start the ban, start the herding up of the people, draw the battle lines already or shut the fuck up. This waiting for the 1st shot is driving me nuts.

It won't be a shot. It will be a paper cut. People will say "ouch, that hurts a little", but continue to sit on their asses because it's not big enough to get excited about....

Then another paper cut... and another. The masses will continue to sit with their proverbial thumbs far up their asses.... because it's not the "shot" they were expecting to get all worked up about

By the time the paper cuts have amputated their arms and legs... it will be too late to do anything at all.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American taxpayer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:22:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gibby:
If this does happen, I wonder how long it will be when states like Texas, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho secede from the Union?

It ain't gonna happen untill after the next (Nov 2010) elections, and if it does happen after that no state will secede. I don't think that is a big worry I think the big worry is if more than half the people in the U.S. have a job after 2010............
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:02:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gibby:
Texas doesn't even allow open carry. They've already been pussified.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:10:07 PM EDT
1 or 2 days ago I was watching a cable news show and they were at the Mexican border showing the money and guns that had been confiscated on the way into Mexico. They showed a close up of the money and then showed a close up of the guns. The 3 guns were fancy engraved over and under shotguns. I didn't see any skeet guns on that list.

What is a Olympic Arms PCR; Is PCR getting banned?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:27:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By maxdun:

Affectionately referred to as "Politically Correct Rifle".
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:36:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2009 8:36:47 PM EDT by DavidWampler]

Q: What does the model prefix "PCR" stand for?

A: The designation "PCR" stands for Politically Correct Rifle and means that the barrel is not threaded for a flash suppressor and the bayonet lug is removed. Our PCR barrels have a groove cut into the front of the barrel so that a muzzle brake can be attached using set screws. http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?Itemid=42&id=31&option=com_content&task=view
javascript:openHelp('/lib/util/boxIcons.html');
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:07:41 PM EDT
Fuck that.

Resist....
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:26:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By mike_0120:

You mean the ones that pay your salary?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:43:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

Hang on a sec... I've gotta find my tiny violin.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:07:30 AM EDT
Hell they won't ban guns. They will go after the ammo. Who cares if you have guns if there ain't nothing to feed them.

Notice how hard it is getting ammo lately.

It has already started.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:23:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

Someone needs a big hug.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:30:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DavidWampler:

Q: What does the model prefix "PCR" stand for?

A: The designation "PCR" stands for Politically Correct Rifle and means that the barrel is not threaded for a flash suppressor and the bayonet lug is removed. Our PCR barrels have a groove cut into the front of the barrel so that a muzzle brake can be attached using set screws. http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?Itemid=42&id=31&option=com_content&task=view
javascript:openHelp('/lib/util/boxIcons.html');

I had my PCR barrel threaded. Is that bad?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:51:19 AM EDT

Sadly, yes. If the ban happens, I won't be legal to own.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:55:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PCR-00:

So we should buy as much of you as possible now while you're still legal to own?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:00:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Dell_dude:

So we should buy as much of you as possible now while you're still legal to own?

This one has caught Teh Ghey! You go right ahead and buy as much of him as you want. If I buy anything, it will sure as hell be female.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:03:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AMESO:

This one has caught Teh Ghey! You go right ahead and buy as much of him as you want. If I buy anything, it will sure as hell be female.

I'm just sayin'...after the ban, he'll double or triple in value. Easy money.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:09:53 AM EDT

While my resale value would be high, the demand for me is quite low.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:51:38 AM EDT

THIS.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:53:48 AM EDT

It won't be a shot. It will be a paper cut. People will say "ouch, that hurts a little", but continue to sit on their asses because it's not big enough to get excited about....

Then another paper cut... and another. The masses will continue to sit with their proverbial thumbs far up their asses.... because it's not the "shot" they were expecting to get all worked up about

By the time the paper cuts have amputated their arms and legs... it will be too late to do anything at all.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American taxpayer Americans who don't pay taxes

fixed
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:10:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:52:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 12:53:45 PM EDT by mike_0120]
Originally Posted By jasonfin1128:

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American taxpayer Americans who don't pay taxes

fixed

It wasn't simply the unemployed that got Obama elected.

It was pretty much a landslide... with legitimate taxpayers leading the charge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:36:24 PM EDT
Is their something new with HR1022? I thought this list was available when the original bill was introduced in '07 or '08.
I realize the bill was never dead since first being introduced. But Is the bill finding new life, or up before some committee or something new this year?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:45:23 PM EDT
they just re-file the same bill every year.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:24:07 AM EDT

While my resale value would be high, the demand for me is quite low.

Sorry, but I'm gunna steal him... and his dogs... Especially that one that LOOOVEEESSS Grumpy
Top Top