Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:47:26 PM EDT
After the last lower receiver debacle, I have yet again found myself on deployment, and asked by several "Joes" if I can locate a manufacturer and make this work.

So here it is. The 50 Million Dollar Question........

Who's got a solid contact for me to speak with at MEGA or Oly?

Does anyone else know of another manufacurer, preferably one that has a good reputation for quality and timeliness. And isn't a supporter of child molestation or for all around buttsex?(~)

Past that, does anyone have any really good ideas?[>:/]

I was thinking Model One Sales or DelTon packages for the low budget dudes. CMMG for the ones who insist on tossing $$ away.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:04:11 PM EDT
Aero Precision in Tacoma might be a good one...at least I THINK that's their name.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:12:45 PM EDT
I would PM Belial or Iblis.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:38:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:19:25 AM EDT
Be sure to get the money up front this time, especially from them cheap MF'rs in 1st Plt. make sure you got no white socks on, eye pro is secured and your ear pro is in....make the smag happy...email me if you be needing something...and stay safe..
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 10:58:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Matt45:
After the last lower receiver debacle, I have yet again found myself on deployment, and asked by several "Joes" if I can locate a manufacturer and make this work.

So here it is. The 50 Million Dollar Question........

Who's got a solid contact for me to speak with at MEGA or Oly?

Does anyone else know of another manufacurer, preferably one that has a good reputation for quality and timeliness. And isn't a supporter of child molestation or for all around buttsex?(~)

Past that, does anyone have any really good ideas?[>:/]

I was thinking Model One Sales or DelTon packages for the low budget dudes. CMMG for the ones who insist on tossing $$ away.

The life of a fobbit must be taxing these days........too much time on your hands, eh?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:11:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/19/2008 8:12:37 PM EDT by Matt45]
Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:

The life of a fobbit must be taxing these days........too much time on your hands, eh?

No, the life of a guy whom is smart enough to develop contacts in a field he enjoys and find access the internet.....aw fuck.

<sigh>

Yes, the life of a fucking fobbit.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:31:01 PM EDT

No, the life of a guy whom is smart enough to develop contacts in a field he enjoys and find access the internet.....aw fuck.

<sigh>

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:02:11 PM EDT
What about ductapeman? He was at oly.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:14:16 PM EDT

<sigh>

Maybe we can change his screen name to Fobbity!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:54:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:

Maybe we can change his screen name to Fobbity!

Everybody's a comic here now? You need to take that show on the road.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:07:31 PM EDT
Thank you, thank you....I'll be here all week!
Top Top