Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 8:10:46 PM EDT
www.weaponarts.com/  Thinkin that if i keep the L1A1 to slap this on.... Need some thoughts.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it comes down to you get what you like and you get it the first time...That way you don't have to buy it again.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Im not sure if i like this though, thats why im askin for opinions. It almost looks to much like a PSG1 wannabe(and for a hefty 300$), but on the other hand i love the psg1...Im kinda torn..
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#3]
In that case I say save your money and ust buy A PSG1
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Live, I'm not sure how to say this, but, what is it that you think this stock will make your Century L1a1 do that it didn't do before?  Or, do you want this just because you think it makes the gun look more evil (and different from everyone else's) and you are willing to spend $300 to make that happen?

I'm not saying that the second choice isn't legit... I want one of those idiotic 37mm flare launchers to put on my M4gery.  Why?  What can I legally do with it besides make my own super-expensive, labor-intensive flares that probably won't work half the time anyway?  Its basically $200 for something that looks like a badass M203 but is useless, and there's no real shame in it.  Just recognize that you are paying $300 for a plastic piece to make your $500 parts gun look more like a $10,000 rifle.  If you can accept that without apology, do it!

EDIT:
P.S., I want this FAL, in particular it's barrel.  I swear I could take on the entire Soviet Block with that thing as long as someone kept feeding me 20-round magazines...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top