Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/24/2004 12:40:58 PM EST
Dropped by the show in Cumming, and ended up coming home with an Aimpoint and a flip up rear sight.
She just doesn't understand my hobby. Any of you guys have that problem?

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:44:48 PM EST
Every time I say I am going to quit buying stuff the wifes says "Why would you. I know how much you enjoy it.". I wonder how long it is going to last?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:56:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By j3_:
Every time...

j3_, you are my hero!

Oh, nice sights!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:02:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/24/2004 1:03:50 PM EST by bvmjethead]
As long as the bills are paid on time, there is money in the bank, and you buy something nice for her every now and again why would she ever have a problem with you enjoying spending some money on your hobby?

Great picture, I love the contrast level. Specs on camera, lighting, effects?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:04:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By j3_:
Every time I say I am going to quit buying stuff the wifes says "Why would you. I know how much you enjoy it.". I wonder how long it is going to last?

OMG!!!! my wife told me that same thing today

She just don't know about the COlt 6920 on order now I dont have to worry about hiding it
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:07:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By WooDy_the_infidel:
Dropped by the show in Cumming, and ended up coming home with an Aimpoint and a flip up rear sight.
She just doesn't understand my hobby. Any of you guys have that problem?

woody.imgbay.com/AR12.JPG

No, your wife hasn't commented on any of my spending habits.........................
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:33:07 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:41:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:
As long as the bills are paid on time, there is money in the bank, and you buy something nice for her every now and again why would she ever have a problem with you enjoying spending some money on your hobby?

Great picture, I love the contrast level. Specs on camera, lighting, effects?

She's just not a money spending person. She doesn't have any hobbies, so she doesn't understand why i need to get something that i already have (like getting a scope when i already have one). She never gets anything for herself, except clothes once in a while. I wish she would spend money so i don't have to feel bad (i really don't, lol) for doing it all the time.

I thought the pic sucked. Too bright. I just sat everything on the back porch, and the light is too bright off of the concrete. I'll take a better one later. I just used a 2.1 meg pix Sony that i have had for several years.

No, your wife hasn't commented on any of my spending habits.........................

lol

What kind of rear sight is that and what's the Aimpoint model?

YHM -9680 YHM
Comp C
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:47:54 PM EST
I have the same problem with my wife. She bitches everytime I buy something. Only difference is she gets mad if it isn't for her guns.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:01:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By BookHound:
My wife encourages me to buy guns and ammo.

+1
Top Top