BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 3:54:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Pat, Oregon Research Labs it looking to do a EoTech group buy.

I'll let him quote price, but it should be close to $300-$350-ish.

Also, I would like to add, that Gunkata is more than welcome to borrow my extra EoTech (goes on an upper I haven't bought yet) for the next regular PR in March.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Simmons 1.5-5x20 ProDimond. This is the one Nox told me about. It has a good rep with 3gun shooters.
www.cdnninvestments.com/si1prblmascn.html
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Simmons 1.5-5x20 ProDimond. This is the one Nox told me about. It has a good rep with 3gun shooters.
www.cdnninvestments.com/si1prblmascn.html

Tango, Nox can elaborate, but we went out to TCGC today to do some sight in of our M4s. With the EoTech and Black Hills 55gr. I ended up with about 2-3 inches at 50 yards (good for my eyes, and a red target with red-dot).

Nox with his ProDiamond was shooting right at or less than 1" at 50 yards in a similar M4 with XM193. Good stuff. The only thing is needs is an illuminated reticle to help with the quick stuff.

Looks to be a winner.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
suggestions or links to optics for sale??

I may be selling my aimpoint M2 soon w/the arms mount..............................Ok, I'll admit it, I like my eothingy waaaaayyyyyy better.

ETA:  this is not an EE ad, but we can link to them if you find a good deal for Mr. T

OMG now i feel like a victim of a natural disaster..
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#7]
He should buy my PK-AS. It's all dialed in now, so I'm bored with it.

Review here:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=56&t=80681
BSW
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Friends don't let friends buy crappy optics. We've all been there before. Two broken red-dots later, I went with EoTech. Pat's broken two red-dots (at least) and is now looking for an EoTech. Nox has one cheap red-dot that won't hold zero on a .22LR, and now has an EoTech (and possibly looking for a second).

I have had 3 NCStar rings strip out. I had an NCStar scope that I couldn't see anything out of.

Sense a theme?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have had 3 NCStar rings strip out. I had an NCStar scope that I couldn't see anything out of.

Sense a theme?

the theme is you buy alot of NCSTAR?

hehe.. I have a scope and it's NCSTAR and that has never broken on me.. Used to use it on my former AK.  THis is a BSA red dot.. Quote "friends don't let friends buy cheap optics.. well this one was sold to me by "friend" cough..ws4lif... Cough..
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
hehe.. I have a scope and it's NCSTAR and that has never broken on me.. Used to use it on my former AK.  THis is a BSA red dot.. Quote "friends don't let friends buy cheap optics.. well this one was sold to me by "friend" cough..ws4lif... Cough..

I wasn't there. What happened to the BSA?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wasn't there. What happened to the BSA?

Turned off on him and he had to use irons.  Unfortunately, he had taken the irons off.  That makes one huge goast-ring sight.  He did manage to hit some target though...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#12]
it was horrible. turned on!!.. Woot!... bang!!.. OFF.. awe.. bang!.. ON!!.. wooot.. bang bang.. OFF.. awe..

and then eventually off.. several trips back to the car to try and modify it's connections and finally it worked on the last stages of the day.. the more important stages where most penalties may occur is when I lost my sites.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
it was horrible. turned on!!.. Woot!... bang!!.. OFF.. awe.. bang!.. ON!!.. wooot.. bang bang.. OFF.. awe..

and then eventually off.. several trips back to the car to try and modify it's connections and finally it worked on the last stages of the day.. the more important stages where most penalties may occur is when I lost my sites.

Well, there will be EoTechs, Aimpoints, and that Simmons scope out at the shoot. I suggest you try some, ask questions, and pick one. All kidding aside, you've got a nice rifle that deserves a reasonable optic (or just shoot irons).
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#14]
someone in my squad was selling a Trijicon AccuPoint...  might not be space age enough for GunKata's plastic rig.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I have a Compact ACOG (TA47-6) for sale....

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd love an ACOG but i'm sure it costs more than my Rifle.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#17]
You can find an Eotech for $250....doesn't need an extra mount and you will NEVER need to buy something else.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Ok, so I'll start it out beings how nobody seems to have found anything.

first off, the SPOT, maybe could find a better deal   spot

I'll keep looking for a tacpoint also.  Anyone know of any dealers with the tacpoints for sale?

I think that the two ring vesion of the Tacpoints can still be found....... Maybe at CDNN. I think the spot is worth checking out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#19]
You know i may just see if someone will trade me for my bullpup.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I've been real happy with my Eotech, and FWIW, it replaces a BSA dot, which still works fine, just wanted better.

Nick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top