Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2016 2:46:31 PM EDT
Has anyone else been snowbound at home since Friday or Saturday by 3+ foot drifts on their road that would be pointless to clear until the wind stops? 
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
My brother just got on the road from Ten Sleep yesterday headed towards my AO
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My son got snowed in on Heart Mtn. at his work night before last.  Wind blew the road closed.  He was sick with a cold too, so pretty miserable night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My son got snowed in on Heart Mtn. at his work night before last.  Wind blew the road closed.  He was sick with a cold too, so pretty miserable night.
View Quote

Man, that's rough... I take it he eventually got out ok?

Did you hear about the 2 plows and the tow truck that got stranded overnight on Chief Joseph Hwy? That sounded pretty hairy too.

My road fiiiiiiinally got plowed out tonight (and I got pulled out of the ditch across from my driveway). Maybe I'll leave the neighborhood tomorrow for the first time since Friday morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top