Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 5:36:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2005 5:38:32 PM EDT by 45bisley]
I was in OPS last Friday, A guy came in for a extended slide release for a glock, and asked how much to install. Eric said 8 dollars and he will install it for free, He told everybody there that Tulsa Firearms would not sell him the part unless the gunsmith installed it at $64. OPS' gunsmith called TFA and confirmed it. Hell they even showed the guy how to install himself. all for 8 bucks. What is TFA trying to do? get rid of all thier customers.
This is the reason I go to OPS, everybody there is a hell of a nice guy. Plus they might get the mattress place next door to put in a range.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:31:08 AM EDT
Not to sound stupid,What the heck is OPS??
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:50:06 AM EDT
Oklahoma Police Supply.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:04:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 45bisley:
I was in OPS last Friday, A guy came in for a extended slide release for a glock, and asked how much to install. Eric said 8 dollars and he will install it for free, He told everybody there that Tulsa Firearms would not sell him the part unless the gunsmith installed it at $64. OPS' gunsmith called TFA and confirmed it. Hell they even showed the guy how to install himself. all for 8 bucks. What is TFA trying to do? get rid of all thier customers.
This is the reason I go to OPS, everybody there is a hell of a nice guy. Plus they might get the mattress place next door to put in a range.

First and foremost, TFA is a club for people with more dollars than sense. I am an off and on member there (Peasant/Bronze) mainly to have a place to shoot. I buy almost nothing there for that reason. OPS kicks ass!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:54:53 AM EDT
+1 for OPS. Great service everytime I go in there. I don't care for TFA either. I always felt like I was looked down on when I would stop in. I stopped going there when I saw the owner's Ferrari in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:35:24 PM EDT
-1 for TFA...their guns are much higher than other places like sportsworld and such.
Top Top