Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 7:23:15 AM EST
Our Indy Rag has finally come out of the closet on gun control with the editorial calling for a ban on the evil rifles. Im sure that my buddy here will leap to thier defense, but before you do billy boy go to the IPD's gun buyback they are having soon.
I still dont buy thier crappy paper but if its laying around at work I will read it just to keep up on thier continual march to the left.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:12:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By tnek:
Our Indy Rag has finally come out of the closet on gun control with the editorial calling for a ban on the evil rifles. Im sure that my buddy here will leap to thier defense, but before you do billy boy go to the IPD's gun buyback they are having soon.
I still dont buy thier crappy paper but if its laying around at work I will read it just to keep up on thier continual march to the left.

You are basically clueless about most everything and I'm not a "boy" . Also, I am not your buddy nor would I ever want to be in this lifetime or the next. Other than that, "Have a nice day."

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:19:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/21/2004 7:27:53 PM EST by tnek]
How am I clueless billy boy? I have pointed out in the past the leftist shift of the once noble Star and you lept to defend them.
Not to mention that you are the one who wanted to be MY buddy and shoot together but I informed you your a boorish turd. refer to this link for proof
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=30&t=179819
Now billy boy lets hear you back up your support of the star as of late and now that they have come out and called for a ban assult rifles as they understand them.
Here is the link to my first complaint about the star.
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=238820

Face it, your wrong.
And your an ass hat.

By the way you seem to forget to even mention the fact of how you support the star and now they have come out in support of banning guns. Come on billy take a stand and tell me and the rest of us how you can support the star while they take the anti gun position.
Come on Billy, I call you out like the moron your are, oh the hell with it. Your so stupid you dont even realize it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:09:55 PM EST

yada, yada, yada....

Hey, don't cry Pencilnek. You can still bring your BB gun (if your Mommy will drive you!) and shoot with me even if we won't be buddies. . I don't want to make a 12 year old snivel and bawl. Oh, and let me know where I supported any of the Star's editorial positions about anything. Take your time (find somebody that can read to help you)as you will need it. Other than that, "Have a nice day".

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:54:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/21/2004 10:01:42 PM EST by tnek]
Billy boy go back and read YOUR OWN POSTS to in the refered to links. You havnt a leg to stand on dildo. BTW Im 43.
Once again I defy you to defend your past posts instead of slinging arrows. Your just like the boorish asshole I know you are.
this is from YOU about the Star being conservative. Are you related to flip-flop Kerry billybunghole??
The statement below is YOURS!!

Regardless what was said by tnek the Indy Star is nowhere near being liberal and Gannet, in general, is conservative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Tidler Jr. I was born in Ohio but I moved to Indiana as soon as I heard about it. ~Herb Shriner

the above line is YOUR DIRECT quote. It didnt copy quite right but I think most people here can recognize your ignorance at 100 yards!

I have been waiting to nail your ignorant ass to the barn door and you pretty much walked up and did it for me. One more time for the record since yousupport the liberal star will you be turning in your assult rifle(s) at IPD gun buyback??
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:17:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:29:47 PM EST
I hate to say it but I have stoped sending them email complaints. The Star, after it was bought by gannett started changing the editorial staff and the last straw was the new editor Dennis Ryerson
Here is the link to his BIO
http://www.indystar.com/opinion/columnists/dryerson/
His last gig was as the editor of the Kalifornia San Jose MercuryNews thats about as glowing liberal recomendation as being in Berkley.
I guess I can send one more letter but I know its a waste of bandwidth and postage.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:40:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:57:37 AM EST

Billy boy go back and read YOUR OWN POSTS to in the refered to links. You havnt a leg to stand on dildo. BTW Im 43.
Once again I defy you to defend your past posts instead of slinging arrows. Your just like the boorish asshole I know you are.
this is from YOU about the Star being conservative. Are you related to flip-flop Kerry billybunghole??
The statement below is YOURS!!
Regardless what was said by tnek the Indy Star is nowhere near being liberal and Gannet, in general, is conservative.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Tidler Jr. I was born in Ohio but I moved to Indiana as soon as I heard about it. ~Herb Shriner
the above line is YOUR DIRECT quote. It didnt copy quite right but I think most people here can recognize your ignorance at 100 yards!
I have been waiting to nail your ignorant ass to the barn door and you pretty much walked up and did it for me. One more time for the record since yousupport the liberal star will you be turning in your assult rifle(s) at IPD gun buyback??

You haven't "nailed" anything, Chickenek. I made the statement that the Star is "nowhere near being liberal and Gannet, in general, is conservative". Read it again (or get your mommy to read it to you)and show me where I supported them as that quote says nothing about supporting anything but then again you are too much of a dumb ass to see that. Nice ploy but it failed, Chickenek.
By the way, there is no way you are 43 because as stupid as you are at twelve, by the time you are 43 you will be a non-functioning idiot. Now get off Mommy's computer and quit bothering the adults.

(One question, Chickenek. Just what is an "assult" rifle ? You are TOO stupid for words!)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:47:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
Has anyone bothered to send letters to the editor? I'm not even from there and I've sent two so far.

I sent mine snail mail yesterday. For some reason, and this has happened more then just for this incident, they will not accept incoming from my pc, they say I have a missing refferer.
I don't like the Star nor it's left slant on things. Since it is the only newspaper in Indy, I am pretty much stuck though.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:49:08 AM EST
billyboy sorry about the typo, but thats about the best you got. Face it your exposed like a cockroach caught when the light goes on. The more you try to defend yourself the more you prove what a idiot you are. Dont go away mad,,, just go away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:26:26 AM EST

billyboy sorry about the typo, but thats about the best you got. Face it your exposed like a cockroach caught when the light goes on. The more you try to defend yourself the more you prove what a idiot you are. Dont go away mad,,, just go away.

Sorry, Chickenek, but you failed in your quest and now you want to slink away to snivel and whine. Let me know when you find that support your feverish mind thinks I have for the Star and where I posted it. Here's something for you to ponder (have Mommy read it to you.) while you waste your time seeking what isn't there.

support: :(1) to promote the interests or cause of (2) : to uphold or defend as valid or right : ADVOCATE (3) : to argue or vote for

(You didn't tell me what a "assult" rifle is. Did you forget ?)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:53:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/22/2004 7:55:06 PM EST by tnek]
The term "assult", I think that most people with half a brain(leaves you out) understand in my first reply what the phrase "typo" means.
Next, all anyone has to do is read the refered to threads and you defend the Star when I contend they are leftist. Game, set , match.
Keep talking catfish. All mouth, no brains.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:59:47 AM EST

I sent mine snail mail yesterday. For some reason, and this has happened more then just for this incident, they will not accept incoming from my pc, they say I have a missing refferer.
Are you using an ad filter? Mine strips off the referrer and that causes problems for some pages so I have to manually turn that off when I visit those sites.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:22:01 PM EST
What the hell is up with you guys? (tnek & Bill). I mean WTF? Can't you guys get along for the betterment of the sport? I hate to see this shit slinging contest. Why don't you guys just fist fight and get it overwith?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:24:57 PM EST
This might inflame things a little

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=267839
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:59:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAR-15:
What the hell is up with you guys? (tnek & Bill). I mean WTF? Can't you guys get along for the betterment of the sport? I hate to see this shit slinging contest. Why don't you guys just fist fight and get it overwith?

Sorry to air the laundry in public but it had to be done. Im thru and I cant recall the last time I had a real beef with another member. Once every 5 years or so isnt too bad.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:15:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAR-15:

Outside of the fact Chickenek is 12 years old, everything is fine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:18:29 PM EST

The term "assult", I think that most people with half a brain(leaves you out) understand in my first reply what the phrase "typo" means.
Next, all anyone has to do is read the refered to threads and you defend the Star when I contend they are leftist. Game, set , match.
Keep talking catfish. All mouth, no brains.

Yes, I can see where you would resemble a talking catfish. If you ever get to Tipton, call me and we can discuss your problems at length.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:20:53 PM EST
FWIW our Gannet paper out here is liberal enough to make the New York Times look like a production of the Bush campaign.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:30:16 PM EST
Every day the Red Star heads farther left.

OK billy, your kind of like the dogshit on the shoe, under my heel and meaningless but you still stink.
Why do you insist on continuing to take beating? It all goes back to the fact that I came out against the star in the links way back and had my own opinions on talk radio hosts and you had to tell me not only did you not agree but I was wrong. Had you just agreed to disagree I could care less. However you have shown time and time again that just like a good dumbocrat the facts mean nothing and your right no matter how wrong you are. I would actually like to meet you to confirm your probably the mouth breathing booger eating moron we all know you are.
I still ask you just this one question that you wont awnser. IS THE STAR LIBERAL??? You have in print said no emphatically. The star has come out in favor of pretty much any gun control there is. They print about the gun buybacks like its gonna save the world. What do you say about that???? Come on billy, I bet you a battle pack of SA AR ammo that you cant mount anything above a pathetic response and prove that you didnt say the star is NOT leftist. You can say what you want about me but I want to see your opinion of if the star is liberal, conservative or moderate. Then Im gonna go back and shove your earlier posts up your ass if you say they are not liberal.
Billy its gitting almost embarassing slaping you around, kind of like picking on the speical ed kid back in school so Im gonna quit now. I offered to just stop and you dont know when your beat so Im gonna do the honorable thing and not even acknowledge you anymore. Trust me its for you own good.
Sorry to the rest. Im making a tragic and common mistake, Ive been having a few Jim Beam Black and cokes and lowering myself to the lowest common denominator AKA BillyBoy. By Billy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:40:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/29/2004 4:55:23 AM EST by wetidlerjr]

...Ive been having a few Jim Beam Black and cokes and lowering myself to the lowest common denominator...

Well, have a nice trip, Chickenek !

(Stop by and see me when you can ! )
Top Top