Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2011 3:20:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#1]
In short when in Pakistan get in the truck the first time they ask you!!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 3:58:38 AM EDT
[#2]
So they just let the guy bleed out???

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 4:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Horrible.

Andy.

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 4:25:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Horrible.

Andy.

+1 !!

What a ........ can't even think af words to describe it   :(

R
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 4:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What part of "get in the fuckin' truck" didn't he understand?
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 5:04:40 AM EDT
[#6]
That was unforgivable. The guy was unarmed and no threat to the Rangers, even a smack with a rifle butt could have been OTT. To shoot him twice at close quarters and then  just stand by and make no effort to help him when he was bleeding heavily is beyond belief. Islamic compassion, anyone?
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#8]
That's fucked up.

I can't believe You Tube haven't pulled it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 6:14:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, I see what you are saying. I still find it sickening, but I guess that's the point. Poor bastard.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 7:16:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why should they?
The video is there to see, it's what happens.
Normal media outlets are too pussified to show these realities on their everyday broadcasts, but it's right that they be seen....to show what humans are capable of, that's why all the beheading vids should be seen, especially by the libtards.

It's also why all carnivores should take the responsibility of killing their own dinner at least once in their life.

The killing in the vid is awful, but it also showsnthat with some application of immediate first aid, his life could have been saved.

Also goes to show why you have to be careful with loaded firearms

I agree with all of that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why should they?
The video is there to see, it's what happens.
Normal media outlets are too pussified to show these realities on their everyday broadcasts, but it's right that they be seen....to show what humans are capable of, that's why all the beheading vids should be seen, especially by the libtards.

It's also why all carnivores should take the responsibility of killing their own dinner at least once in their life.

The killing in the vid is awful, but it also showsnthat with some application of immediate first aid, his life could have been saved.

Also goes to show why you have to be careful with loaded firearms

I agree with all of that.

Should have an age restriction, anyone can watch that video, I know there are plenty other places to watch stuff like that on the net, but
with the type of site You tube is, it needs a restriction, but I agree, it should be seen by the world.

Very sad, why was this allowed to happen ????

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 7:34:50 AM EDT
[#13]
looking at the the wound he was done for as soon as they pulled the trigger the massive trauma caused by HV ammunition and rapid blood loss looks like they hit the femoral artery, it would take less than 2 minutes to bleed out from a wound like that it is also very very difficult to stem the blood flow.

I don't know how they could  just stand and watch him bleed out without trying to help it makes you appreciate the price put on life in the Western world.
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 7:37:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I could be wrong, but it looks like he may of been hit in the lower arm also
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Play silly games - win silly prizes springs to mind. Pushing an armed officer and grabbing his rifle seems like a sure way of getting shot to me.

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
A bit of background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPzhalcawH0

Play silly games - win silly prizes springs to mind. Pushing an armed officer and grabbing his rifle seems like a sure way of getting shot to me.  

Shooting an unarmed man where are three or four (or more) of them there to supress him place him under arrest was not him resisting.  Seems more to me like a gang of thugs just shot a bloke because they felt like it  

Don't care what he did, he was unarmed and heavily outnumbered.  Even if shooting him was necessary, which it wasn't, you'd think they might have attempted to offer some medical attention.

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shooting an unarmed man where are three or four (or more) of them there to supress him place him under arrest was not him resisting.  Seems more to me like a gang of thugs just shot a bloke because they felt like it  

Don't care what he did, he was unarmed and heavily outnumbered.  Even if shooting him was necessary, which it wasn't, you'd think they might have attempted to offer some medical attention.

You are of course, quite correct. You'd think though, that these people would know what their Police/Rangers/ Government thugs are capable of and not go around grabbing their guns and pushing them about. I wouldn't behave like that bloke did if I was ever challenged by our own ARO's and they don'y generally behave like the ones on the sub continent.

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#19]
yer i had a look at it in GD at the weekend , tis very sad
Link Posted: 6/13/2011 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Pointing you rifle in an unarmed civilians face from the get go indicates some serious issues. One of the other rangers even hits the guys arm, presumably indicating that he should point his weapon at the ground.

The ranger in the background is waving his arm and shouting at the other to lower his rifle, I think.

The boy didn't help his situation by repeated trying to grab the gun barrel.

I wonder what was going through his head, in his naive mind was he trying to stop the man from pointing it at his face again, by holding onto it?

Nobody took charge here, who was the commander, did they even have one?  This situation could have been so easily diffused.

http://youtu.be/0mCbWIEk8qI

Link Posted: 6/13/2011 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#21]
No justification for that. The only reason they would have to shoot him is if they feared for their lives - which they clearly didn't. If they HAD to get the point across then they could have given him a slap.

The bloke is half of their size and whilst a bit hysterical isn't armed. What's even worse is that once they have crossed the line and shot him (twice), they then stand about and make no effort to help or even comfort the poor sod before he passes.

For me it's murder.
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 5:41:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 5:45:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It might be just me but having watched that clip several times I can't dispel the thought that he knew what was going to happen.

Tony

You could almost see it coming

don't make it right though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2011 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#24]
It looks, as Kingconan said, that there wasn't anyone "in charge" of the rangers. They looked totally out of control with no semblance of organisation, or any idea how to handle an unruly character. The older ranger, with the pistol, physically jumped when the younger ranger fired his rifle. I can't for the life of me understand why the victim would antagonise an already dangerous group of "officials".

It is right to say that there was no justification for what was done, and even less justification to just stand there after he had been shot without offering medical aid. I wonder what level of first aid or medical training any of these guys had? my initial guess would be little or none. Life is too cheap to these third world/sub continent people, a fact that is demonstrated only too well every day of the week.

I still think grabbing at the rifle and pushing the ranger around was a bloody stupid thing to do though and was only ever going to inflame the situation and make the victims predicament even worse than it already was at the start.

Without the youtube video, I don't doubt that this incident would just have been swept under the carpet, I wonder now though, that as this incident has been broadcast the world over, will it result in any form of "justice" being levelled at the ranger who killed him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Good.

Hope they get what's coming to them.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:24:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:40:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Good.

This.

The footage left me feeling pretty bad when I saw it originally, poor bastard didn't deserve that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#31]
So he's been sentenced to death and fined ? Why would he pay the fine ?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 2:53:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think the fine may still have to be paid by the family.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:23:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the fine may still have to be paid by the family.

Yeah, and from what I've read, the death sentence is very unlikely to be carried out anyway.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top