Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 9:01:36 AM EDT
Great Northern Sports center, in Derry NH has all kinds of ammo to much to list, they had everthing, and a bunch of AR's also  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll second that.  I was in there on Saturday with a friend of mine who was picking up a Ruger LCP, and I noticed they had a LOT of ammo, all different calibers, and the prices seemed to be in line with what most are charging these days.  I had read some "not so good" reviews of this store before, so I was hesitant about even going in, but I am really glad I did.  The two individuals working the store (husband and wife from what I understand) were very knowledgeable about everything that came up, and show GREAT interest in my AR build I am working on, as well as making several suggestions on revolvers, which I only very briefly mentioned at one point.  The gentleman working there was very quick to open up one of the cases, and let me handle every one of the revolvers in there, so I could get a good feel for what I wanted.  They get a big thumbs up in my book!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top