Kikomax asked, I delivered:)

http://www.montrosebeerandgunclub.com
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
GAYDAR!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew your gaydar would pop up:)

Did you read the website?  They had a sherman tank at one time.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#3]
alcohol and firearms. sounds like a good combo to me, as long as i'm not there. i think the herd would be culled some
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
gives new meaning to the term bore cleaner.

Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Bright Yellow!

Yikes!

TRG
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
alcohol and firearms. sounds like a good combo to me, as long as i'm not there.

Can I bring tannerite ?
Sounds like a blast! Do they have AC ?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]
SC,

Funny you mention this.  The other day I heard this guy on the local hippie channel (90.1)mention this site and state he was a member of the club and he starts talking about this strange July 4th party story about some cajun chicks he knew trying to shoot off fireworks out of a small boat and somehow they capsized the boat and shot the rockets sideways at the spectators.

Anyway, he gave this site's address and I was meaning to look them up.  Kept forgetin'.    Thanks for reminding me.  

Oh yeah,  90.1 has the BBC in the morning.  Lot of other BS during the day tho'.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top