Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 3:34:39 PM EDT
A guy from Seattle is pissed. His wife has completely "shut him down" and he just can't seem to get her excited about making love to him.
He asks a woman at his work on what to do to get her reved up again...
"Shower her with gifts...something new each day will excite her in a romantic way" said the gal
The first night he brings her home some chocolates and wine....She remarks about how nice they are and he doesn't get lucky.
The second night he brings her home Champagne and roses..."Oh how beautiful she says" When he goes to bed he touches her and she says she has a headache.
This goes on for a week, with the poor guy getting her perfume and gifts with no luck.
One night he comes home with a big cardboard box.....His wife hears some rustling inside the box and says "Oh for me dear?" The husband says yes!!! The wife peeks inside the box and there are 6 of the cutest little black kittens in the world!!! "Oh they are adorable says the wife!!!" Whats the occasion???

The Husband looks at her and says: "They are pallbarers for your DEAD pussy!!!"
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The Husband looks at her and says: "They are pallbarers for your DEAD pussy!!!"

hahahahaha
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
IBJ
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IBJ

HABU-----
How many times to I have to say it!! When you say IBJ Frisky starts poppin wood!!!
Be careful my man....Ferrets and Gerbils are part of the SAME rodent family. Ask Richard Gere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top