Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/6/2005 9:59:21 PM EDT
Shit.

I have had quite the night in relation to this get together that was supposed to happen. I got all ready, got my shit together and put my new AR in my trunk for some reason I forgot as soon as I put it in there. I got directions to Fox and Hound, and was on my way.

I drive on down, it aint too bad. I only had a 40 minute drive or so, so it certainly didnt bother me to see a bunch of ARFCOM people. The shit starts now.

I get to Fox and Hound and enter, excited to meet more ARFCOMmers. I ask for the large party at 8 and they take me to a big ass table with one guy and his wife there. I ask optimistically,
"Is this the AR15.com meeting?"
"Nope. You got the wrong table. I dont know what you are talking about."
"Shit dude, sorry."

I tell the hostess I will just wait outside to see if I recognize anyone showing up. I wait for a while, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, an hour. I waited outside for a fucking hour just wondering where the fuck people were. I check around and see no one I recognize but now it is after 9 and I wouldnt be able to get in anyways, since I am only 18. One thought goes through my head:

M O T H E R F U C K

I get into my car and try to find Cav Arms, thinking maybe they would have a sign on the door posted where they were. I cant find fucking Cav Arms. In fact, I kinda get lost trying to find the place I couldnt find anyways. GOD DAMN IT. I decide to go home.

It starts to rain. Whatever. I am pissed enough already to where this barely even phases me despite the increase in scary-ass drivers, but then more shit happened. I was more pissed than I thought. In fact, I was so pissed that... Thats right, my nose started bleeding in the car.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! I am now bleeding in the car on teh way home and even more bad news happens. THE GOD DAMN 101 IS CLOSED ON THE WAY HOME! I got redirected a half an hour out of my GOD DAMN way to get back home via SR51! SHIT! So I stop on the way home and pick up a pack of Izhmir Stingers(if you dont know, dont ask) to calm me down. God damn it has been a long night.

In the end, I find that I went to the WRONG FUCKING FOX AND HOUND! I went to the one at Cooper & Baseline. What a god damn waste. In the end, I have one thing left:

Fuck it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:21:55 PM EDT
Im not even sure what to say.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:33:50 PM EDT
At least you didn't bleed out in the car on your way home.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:52:52 PM EDT
true, at least I didnt die in my car. I havent even had time to shoot my AR yet.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:03:53 AM EDT

Boy do you really have Bad Aim/Directions. Wasn't this like in Tuscon? Bummer for the bloddy nose. How did that happen?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:10:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Carbine10:
Boy do you really have Bad Aim/Directions. Wasn't this like in Tuscon?

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:21:06 AM EDT
Lets leave it at me being a complete idiot, misreading, and thinking it was changed to the Fox&Hound near Cav Arms. After all, it wasnt even at the right day until today.

Confusion + idiocy + anger = my night
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:57:05 AM EDT
Damn dude, that sucks ass. It would have been hard to miss us if you were there though. Trust me.

Good choise of cigarettes too, although I prefer the Cremas.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:40:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:46:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TREETOP:
I've been getting nosebleeds a lot lately too. It gets to where I look at my snot every time I feel my nose running, to make sure it's not blood.

Too much hookers and blow!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:13:51 PM EDT
Well shit, I guess I will just have to wait another day to see you all. I will be here at least a year, given I am not going to waste a brand new team membership without seeing anybody.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:22:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:26:19 PM EDT
Dude.... You got me all fucked up in here!!

I posted on this thread in the GD.

So I'm reading this one thinking.... WTF? Where is my post!?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:50:38 PM EDT
I double posted just for my own amusement, hoping that would happen.

Actually, IK was in a bitching mood and wanted to tell my story to more than just the AZ crew.
Top Top