Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 6:24:31 PM EDT
Well, one of our members has donated webspace for our little Kansas endeavor.

The KDSC (Kansas Defensive Shooters Club) has had its second official shoot!

I'de like to thank Specop007 again, for all his work on the website.

Those of you MO folk close enough to us are welcome to participate! Most information, pix, and updates are on the website!

Hope to see some crossovers!!!!

METALMAN OUT!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
MetalMan, great site! Obvious you have put alot of work into getting fellow shooters together over your way. Good work man............

BTW, you ever gonna make it back this way?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
looking good metalman.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Good job marshall, looking good!!!! Me and rob have talked bout heading down there, hopefully he has gotten with you about it by now Hide your women the MISSOURI boys are heading your way, Kansas will never be the same again
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:29:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
MetalMan,
BTW, you ever gonna make it back this way?

Shamus, yeah I'll be back some time. Between finding/building a new house, spending time with the family, the KDSC, and a new job, I feel like a scatterbrained blonde ditz

I just need to find a home then I'm sure all things will settle down a bit.......

Oh...and Sapper/Eric, you two troublemakers are more than welcome to come. We aren't as extravagant as the CMMG shoots by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have fun. Rob has contacted me, and like I said...doors open
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Metal,
   You all aren't playing around-great website!!! Congratulations!

Harp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top