Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2012 10:45:10 PM EDT
The Fight - Force on Force Scenarios

It's rare that civilians are able to participate in Force on Force training geared towards CCW.  Take advantage of this opportunity to get out and pressure test your Mindset, Tactics and Skill.  Germantown WI is only 2 hours from downtown Chicago. 1:45 from Madison WI. and 30 minutes from Milwaukee WI.

2 days / $500

Details:
THE FIGHT will test your defensive skills against thinking, moving adversaries in over a dozen realistic scenarios. Years of static square range training won't give you the tools and insights that these two days of tactical problem solving will. Make no mistake; this is a gunfighting course. We use paint marking rounds fired safely from real guns for the most realistic and adrenaline charged training experience to be had!

This is a student’s quote from our class; “Force on Force is an ego crushing experience, but no other training can teach and reinforce the lessons of reality quicker than it can. Only by working with and against real live thinking reacting people can tactics be proven and our training be tested. The stress is not as great as the stress of an actual life threatening attack, but it is as close to it as we can safely come in training. You will taste fear and uncertainty. You will second guess yourself later. You will learn lessons that you can not in any other way short of actual events.”

Test yourself! Get into THE FIGHT!

We allow anyone to attend this course. Ideally you would already have a handle on the legal and practical sides of personal defense and would have graduated from Tactical Response's FIGHTING PISTOL.

We respectfully request that students have read "The Principles of Personal Defense" by Jeff Cooper before attending class. If possible we also recommend “Surgical Speed Shooting” by our friend Andy Stanford. These and many other items from our gear list are available at  www.TacticalResponseGear.com

For more information about our classes and to read hundreds of student reviews loaded with pictures and video clips join our web forum    www.GetOffTheX.com . You can also see us on YouTube

Watch this video:
Youtube Video

Equipment List:
One (1) open mind
Raingear (We train rain or shine)
Clothing to protect all exposed skin (gloves too). This clothing will very possible be stained so please wear items that are expenable.
Holster and mag pouch for Glock 17 (loaners available)
Paintball mask (loaners available)
Cup (groin protection)
Hat and sunblock
Drinking water
Lunch
Bug Spray
Pen and paper
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good chance that I'm in.

How much room is left?
Link Posted: 6/1/2012 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Very good chance that I'm in.

How much room is left?

I am sure there will be room but get signed up soon.

Link Posted: 6/2/2012 11:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I am in.
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Folks, if you carry a gun for self-defense, you owe it to yourself to attend.

No amount of square-range training can prepare you for the physical, psychological, and legal battle that comes with having to defend your life. "The Fight" will open your eyes to the fact that cardboard targets and static-range marksmanship are *not* enough.
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you planning on offering this again later this fall?  I'm definitely in if so, that weekend is already spoken for though (friend's wedding).
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you planning on offering this again later this fall?  I'm definitely in if so, that weekend is already spoken for though (friend's wedding).

Take him.  It'd be one hell of a memorable wedding
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Bride's already got a broken ankle, wouldn't be fun
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 5:24:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Folks, if you carry a gun for self-defense, you owe it to yourself to attend.

No amount of square-range training can prepare you for the physical, psychological, and legal battle that comes with having to defend your life. "The Fight" will open your eyes to the fact that cardboard targets and static-range marksmanship are *not* enough.

I am assuming your better half has signed up for this class.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2012 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately, no.
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there an exact location for this class set already?  Or am I not looking in the right spot to find an address?
Link Posted: 6/4/2012 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is there an exact location for this class set already?  Or am I not looking in the right spot to find an address?

I will get you the exact address and send it to you in a IM

Link Posted: 6/11/2012 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Less than a week away, still time to sign up.  This is going to be awesome.
Link Posted: 6/18/2012 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks to everyone that helped out and attended.  My reviews of this class are up in the training review section, and on the get Off the X forum.

For those of you that didn't make it, too bad, but you missed out on a great class.

Link Posted: 6/18/2012 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks to everyone that helped out and attended.

Awesome class. It was good to meet you.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#15]
More Pics I just went through...

VERY dedicated roleplayers...  
Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Some random pics I got to take with my phone...

Brother can you spare a dime?

Badguy UP

Badguy down

Check out this awesome new gun I have...

2 down...

Making the call

What did you do to him?

Bad day at the office...

Uh... sir, could you let ME make that call please?

Link Posted: 6/25/2012 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Ooh, my "Y'aaawwww,.... crap!" face.
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Better than a crotch-shot.  ;)
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better than a crotch-shot.  ;)

With the things you said to rile folks up, you deserve to be crotch shot.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Uh... sir, could you let ME make that call please?
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/IMG_14233.JPG  

No one makes worse 911 calls than Civil Servant PX.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top