Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:58:27 AM EDT
boss.streamos.com/real/hjudiciary/crime/crime021506.smi

this is the last one where the dickhead FFL made an ass out of us....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Watch tonight
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I just watched Mr. White's introduction speech (I don't really have time for anything else right now) and I didn't really see anything wrong with it.  But I took it like he was saying the ATF should supply a Civilian to Civilian Background check table and law abiding citizens may have potential purchasers' backgrounds checked by the ATF to assure that they weren't selling their firearm to a criminal.

I don't see a problem with what he's saying, unless he is asking the government to make it a law.  I absolutely think they should provide background check services to civilians.

Details can be discussed if needed.  I've given it a lot of thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top