Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 2:25:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2010 2:28:48 PM EDT by RogueHKMP5]
Moderators:  Please consider this thread a sociological discussion and not a endorsement of any kind.

Hi my name is Samuel Adams Patrick Henry  George Washington Thomas Paine Benjamin Franklin John Adams Thomas Jefferson James Madison Alexander Hamilton  we want you to revolt against the KING which is treason you shall be hung or shot on sight!    We must prey and FIGHT, RESISTANCE IS A MUST!  How else can we hope to establish our own country with a just constitution and government run by free men willing to do what's right for each other and the country.   We will have to hide our arms and cache our weapons so our forces are strong because without them we are weak humble servants to the lord!   Therefore all unjust laws set this day forth by the British shall be illegal and unconstitutional!  

REMEMBER!  A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State and the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Now some of you may ask why the above?

Recently I was attacked for my personal views on concealed carry.   I consider my self a patriot and was in the Army as United States Soldier.  I feel the people named above our fore fathers put up with a ton of rejections to get this country where it is today.  They risked there lives for us!    Why do some of you people consider "laws" that were passed to be actual law when they in fact are illegal laws per constitution ?   I understand not wanting to go to prison or the like but what I don't understand is in a forum such as the internet that your intent is to support said laws outright.  To call out people who won't follow what amounts to a illegal order and burn them in oil for there views.  I say HOW DARE YOU!

Unless we are brave and stand out like the men who made this country we can't make things right.  Each man needs to stand up and say ENOUGH!  

I openly have said I ccw.   Please if you CCW in ILLINOIS please chime in and tell us you do.  Lets consider this a pole.  
What people don't understand is the more people that actually do carry the more they would have to illegally  arrest.  Can you imagine IGOLD in the capitol with everyone ccwing?  What would they do? Mow everyone down?

So before you reply.  Please think long and hard about your convictions to protect the Constitution of United States Of America.   How you hold those values so close and dear to your heart to the point that you shed a tear when the sacrifices our revolutionary army made for you.

HOOAH?

Thread rules: Please No personal attacks and lets keep this civil.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:50:13 PM EDT
An insurance salesman I'm friends with carries a little .25 under his seat. And holy shit does he enter some bad neighborhoods in the name of business and making a living.

LOL at the first part of your post. I really like your example comparing our founding fathers struggle to your (ours) struggle here in IL.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:00:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2010 3:00:52 PM EDT by RogueHKMP5]
Thank you I really think it is our struggle and not just here in IL but the whole country also!

btw if your really friends with him buy him a glock 26 so he can have some better firepower
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:31:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2010 3:33:20 PM EDT by Larry1096]
I'm only going to say this; believing that anything posted on a forum is ever even slightly anonymous is very, very foolish. Unless you're doing a lot of very unusual things to prevent it, even an idiot like me could find out your real name, your address and anything else I want from your postings here.

You should rethink this. Regardless of whether you are morally right or not, I think there's a good chance you are going to find yourself on the wrong end of a policeman if you continue this.

Larry
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:59:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2010 4:01:26 PM EDT by RogueHKMP5]
Please stay on topic.  This isn't about me.  

Oh by the way I'm the true unibomber      -waits for knock at the door.  ::rolls eyes::
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:43:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:57:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By codycoyote:
Why is it, that every election season, I want to turn in my Mod badge?

Thanks for still doing it man, I mean that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:04:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RogueHKMP5:
Thank you I really think it is our struggle and not just here in IL but the whole country also!

btw if your really friends with him buy him a glock 26 so he can have some better firepower

That's a little insulting.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:21:19 PM EDT
sorry wasn't meant to be.  Must be my mindset tonight.  I'm a little pissed but it's not directed toward you.  I just meant he needs more than a .25 for protection
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:41:27 PM EDT
I have a CCW in other states.  I do not CCW here.  But I do improvise in my own way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:55:47 PM EDT
Look, 48 out of 50 states have some form of CCW, I think with Iowa next year there will be 40 shall issue states.  That pretty much proves that the political system can still work when dedicated people are committed to a cause.  It doesn't work everywhere, and it doesn't work all the time, but we're a LONG way away from armed disobedience over CCW.  Hell, if Brady gets elected and Todd V. cranks up the pressure we could see CCW in Illinois within 2 years.

Your analogy to the Revolution is mistaken.  Think long and hard about your convictions to protect the Constitution of United States Of America and realize that if you went over to IllinoisCarry and worked with the same dedication you show in your post you can effect change within the constitutional structure, the way the Framers intended.  Announcing that you CCW on a public forum is just throwing your rights away over something that will likely be legal in a few years.  The Framers didn't die to give you those rights so you could waste them in a meaningless gesture that will affect nothing but your criminal record.

Switch to decaf and get organizing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:38:47 PM EDT
Moderators:  Please consider this thread a sociological discussion and not a endorsement of any kind.

Hi my name is Samuel Adams Patrick Henry  George Washington Thomas Paine Benjamin Franklin John Adams Thomas Jefferson James Madison Alexander Hamilton  we want you to revolt against the KING which is treason you shall be hung or shot on sight!    We must prey and FIGHT, RESISTANCE IS A MUST!  How else can we hope to establish our own country with a just constitution and government run by free men willing to do what's right for each other and the country.   We will have to hide our arms and cache our weapons so our forces are strong because without them we are weak humble servants to the lord!   Therefore all unjust laws set this day forth by the British shall be illegal and unconstitutional!  

REMEMBER!  A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State and the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Now some of you may ask why the above?

Recently I was attacked for my personal views on concealed carry.   I consider my self a patriot and was in the Army as United States Soldier.  I feel the people named above our fore fathers put up with a ton of rejections to get this country where it is today.  They risked there lives for us!    Why do some of you people consider "laws" that were passed to be actual law when they in fact are illegal laws per constitution ?   I understand not wanting to go to prison or the like but what I don't understand is in a forum such as the internet that your intent is to support said laws outright.  To call out people who won't follow what amounts to a illegal order and burn them in oil for there views.  I say HOW DARE YOU!

Unless we are brave and stand out like the men who made this country we can't make things right.  Each man needs to stand up and say ENOUGH!  

I openly have said I ccw.   Please if you CCW in ILLINOIS please chime in and tell us you do.  Lets consider this a pole.  
What people don't understand is the more people that actually do carry the more they would have to illegally  arrest.  Can you imagine IGOLD in the capitol with everyone ccwing?  What would they do? Mow everyone down?

So before you reply.  Please think long and hard about your convictions to protect the Constitution of United States Of America.   How you hold those values so close and dear to your heart to the point that you shed a tear when the sacrifices our revolutionary army made for you.

HOOAH?

Thread rules: Please No personal attacks and lets keep this civil.

I totally can relate to your post and how you feel.  The first part about standing out is what I try to convey to those around me and I am constantly looked at as insane, stupid, radical, emotional or any other number of terms.  In all honestly, if a large enough group of pro-rights indviduals stand together, what are they to do?  And I mean a number of individuals in the thousands...

The only times I "CCW" is when I am home.  Not all the time, but sometimes.  Just because I am on my property, I am generally ready to defend myself, family or the land.  When traveling, I carry like a feind within the law.  I have printed up a sheet that has the important Illinois laws pulled out of the many bills they are part of that specifically grant different forms of carry.  Granted they all include being unloaded and cased, it is still something.

Link to said document:  

http://www.icarry.org/fannypack.doc

With regards to whether or not to chose to follow one (or more) bad laws; I reference Suzanna Hupp, whose parents suffered as a result of a similar series of bad laws:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:00:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2010 9:17:10 AM EDT by Marksman14]
What.

The.

Fuck.

Stop being selfish, and please get it through your head that these stupid posts don't do anything to help us, but rather hurt every individual here.  If you want to brag about breaking the law, don't do it here.

If this is how you're going to handle the hometown forum, do us all a favor and stop posting here period.

I know the moon has been awefully close to being full lately, but this is getting out of hand.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:36:31 AM EDT
Look, I never admitted to breaking the law.  Carrying concealed on your property is no one's business but your own.  I am simply chiming to agree with the complete idiocy and asinine mentality of those who pass these laws that make it tougher and tougher on the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:45:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GAS3987:
Look, I never admitted to breaking the law.  Carrying concealed on your property is no one's business but your own.  I am simply chiming to agree with the complete idiocy and asinine mentality of those who pass these laws that make it tougher and tougher on the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

My post wasn't directed at you in the slightest.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:07:35 AM EDT
sorry wasn't meant to be.  Must be my mindset tonight.  I'm a little pissed but it's not directed toward you.  I just meant he needs more than a .25 for protection

What the fuck do you know? Ever been shot with anything?

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:58:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Marksman14:
What.

The.

Fuck.

Stop being selfish, and please get it through your head that these stupid posts don't do anything to help us, but rather hurt every individual here.  If you want to brag about breaking the law, don't do it here.

If this is how you're going to handle the hometown forum, do us all a favor and stop posting here period.

I know the moon has been awefully close to being full lately, but this is getting out of hand.

I agree... please do not say this kind of stuff on our board... we are all under a microscope on this site... I am not saying that I have tin foil under my hat... but I do watch what I say and what I do.   I have a young son that I need to be around to teach firearm safety and skills when he is ready ... and that's hard to do from a cell... just saying...
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:58:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:00:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/27/2010 11:00:23 AM EDT by Roadhawk]
Posting of illegal activity.
Top Top