Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:50:19 PM EDT
I don't know about ya'll.  But I've seen and heard enough about this menace here the last few days.  Don't be surprised if the story ends with one of us arfcommers dropping him.  My wife asked me "can you do that".  Of course my reply was "better to ask forgiveness than ask permission".   Let's see,  I have 3 kids that are in the back yard and Mr. Bear shows up,  who do you think I'm going to "ask"?

Chronicle Article
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The comment section is pretty funny.

"don't forget the right to arm bears" is the best!

But don't shoot the bear. Leave him alone. I've "ran into" a few while backpacking. They are more interested in running away than paying you any attention.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I liked this comment:

Bubba put a 168 grain ballistic tip .308 through his head a little after 2. Story over.
Posted by YellowHammer on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 PM  

I would think (depending on the situation) if someone did kill it, they would likely face heavy fines from the DNR.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
he walked through my Astronomy professors front yard. and he seems to be a avid shooter. so i wouldn't doubt this guy would have shot it if he had the chance.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I liked this comment:

Bubba put a 168 grain ballistic tip .308 through his head a little after 2. Story over.
Posted by YellowHammer on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 PM  

I would think (depending on the situation) if someone did kill it, they would likely face heavy fines from the DNR.

Wanna take a guess who that was.     Those of you who know me can make the connection between me and "YellowHammer".
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Took this the other day here  in middle Georgia wuth my cell phone.
Ford8n

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top