Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/21/2012 9:01:55 AM EST
Wife and kids are out of town in Va with the family and I've got a day to myself. Anyone around Owensboro wanna shoot tomorrow? I would have put this up earlier but I've pretty much been on the road all month.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:42:47 PM EST
With the drama going on in my family right now, Im half tempted to come down there to shoot with ya tomorrow.

Just an FYI people!!: Dont let your in-law's parents invite your brother in-law's ex wife to a family get together & expect everyone to be civil to each other
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:56:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 3:57:32 PM EST by JoeCoastie]
Holy smokes. I would rather be alone than deal with that! I should have mentioned. I don't have land and the range is closed. I've got about 1k of .22, a suppressed .22 pistol and a house all to myself.....wait, that sounds kind of creepy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:29:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 9:32:26 PM EST by AN94NK]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Holy smokes. I would rather be alone than deal with that! I should have mentioned. I don't have land and the range is closed. I've got about 1k of .22, a suppressed .22 pistol and a house all to myself.....wait, that sounds kind of creepy.

That sucks. If I wasnt still planning on going with the fam, Id say just run up here. My family has about 70 acres in Sparta.

You do know old phone books will stop a few .22s before eating their way through...
I know this only because I live in the city & I just had to try out my just approved suppressor somehow

As long as they are subsonic
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:36:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By AN94NK:
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

That sucks. If I wasnt still planning on going with the fam, Id say just run up here. My family has about 70 acres in Sparta.

You do know old phone books will stop a few .22s before eating their way through...
I know this only because I live in the city & I just had to try out my just approved suppressor somehow

As long as they are subsonic

Thanks for the invite, man. Oh yeah, I know all about phone books and .22's. That little tank right there, yeah, my old office used to get grainger catalogs amongst others by the truck full. I had more media than I knew what to do with. Hope you and yours amongst everyone else have a happy Thanksgiving!
Top Top