Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 10:01:55 AM EDT
Wife and kids are out of town in Va with the family and I've got a day to myself.  Anyone around Owensboro wanna shoot tomorrow? I would have put this up earlier but I've pretty much been on the road all month.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
With the drama going on in my family right now, Im half tempted to come down there to shoot with ya tomorrow.

Just an FYI people!!: Dont let your in-law's parents invite your brother in-law's ex wife to a family get together & expect everyone to be civil to each other
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy smokes. I would rather be alone than deal with that!   I should have mentioned. I don't have land and the range is closed. I've got about 1k of .22, a suppressed .22 pistol and a house all to myself.....wait, that sounds kind of creepy.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy smokes. I would rather be alone than deal with that!   I should have mentioned. I don't have land and the range is closed. I've got about 1k of .22, a suppressed .22 pistol and a house all to myself.....wait, that sounds kind of creepy.  

That sucks. If I wasnt still planning on going with the fam, Id say just run up here. My family has about 70 acres in Sparta.

You do know old phone books will stop a few .22s before eating their way through...  
I know this only because I live in the city &  I just had to try out my just approved suppressor somehow

As long as they are subsonic
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sucks. If I wasnt still planning on going with the fam, Id say just run up here. My family has about 70 acres in Sparta.

You do know old phone books will stop a few .22s before eating their way through...  

I know this only because I live in the city &  I just had to try out my just approved suppressor somehow

As long as they are subsonic

Thanks for the invite, man. Oh yeah, I know all about phone books and .22's. That little tank right there, yeah, my old office used to get grainger catalogs amongst others by the truck full. I had more media than I knew what to do with. Hope you and yours amongst everyone else have a happy Thanksgiving!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top