Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I enjoyed it quite a bit, learned lots (though LOTS of questions remain), and met lots of friendly people.  Big kudos to all the people who worked hard to put it on––everything ran flawlessly and that's not at all easy to do with something this big.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:16:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Joe,

Any chance of having the Annual meeting closer to Albany?  For me, it's about a 2 to 2.5 hour drive each way with the event in Wallkill and I simply can't spend that much time in a car without a lot of pain (old car accident injury).

Thanks for all the hard work.

David
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
If anyone took pictures please ZIP them into a single archive and upload them to our website:

Site:             ftp.nysrpa.org
Username:   [email protected]
Password:   nysrpatemp
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I was there but missed meeting Edward and Joe and the rest of the Arfcom brigade.  Hope to meet all of you one of these days.  It was a good event even if I did have to leave early.  I did get to meet local member AddictedToGuns.  Nice meeting you and good to put a face with the name. Will it be in the same place next year?  I may have to stick around for the class III shoot!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top