Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 6:27:52 AM EDT
I'd like to thank everyone who showed up yesterday.  I think it went well and I have to say it was a great group of high caliber people. There was very little clean up this morning, I didn't even end up with any extra mags or ammo ;-(  and the BIG  BIG Big ONE  Not One Hole in a Steel Target .   Thanks again to all who showed up and made it a great shoot.  I'd like to come up with some sort of safet reactionary target system for the long guns for the next shoot, maybe bowling pins on a rope or something  along those lines.

Again Thanks

Phil
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
That you for allowing us to come.  It was a real pleasure to meet you.  Also, I did shoot at the steel targets about 900 times, I'm just a crappy shot.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is this place located in the SE Texas area ?

Webpage ect ...??
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Indeed Phil, thanks for having us...and for firing up the BBQ pit to allow cooking the venison sausage.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#5]
GOOGLE.COM

Quoted:
Where is this place located in the SE Texas area ?

Webpage ect ...??

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top