Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2013 10:39:15 AM EDT
Well, I am going to use this forum to say Thanks! to whomever got me a Team membership....not sure why, or why I am the object of such a magnaminous gesture, but its very cool. I was at the Clarence show all weekend, I came home Saturday night, logged on, and noticed these green plusses next to topics and such...I thought maybe it was a new feature...

Then I went to General, and saw Team and BOTD sections, and I was like WTF??? So I checked my profile and sure enough I was a Team Member. Don't know who did it or why like I said, but if you are reading thanks, man! I was trying to join last week, and I was looking for my net use debit card (I have a completely seperate account I use for eBay/Paypal/online stuff, which I keep no money in, only transfering $$$ over when I need it, and transfering it immediately out when it comes in, so if its hacked, theres nothing to get...) to pay for it, but I couldn't find it (I took it out to cut down on crap in my wallet, and can't seem to find where I put it...)...so I WAS really planning on doing it anyway.

So Sunday I finally joined SCOPE using the money I would of used to join here...I mean, I always dropped $10-$20 in the coffers every show, and have my sign in my yard, but I never actually signed up. So Sunday when it was slow, went over to their table, signed up, paid my dues, and dropped an extra $20 to help the cause (it was a very good show for a December show...).

Glad to be on the Team, both here, an with SCOPE....
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#1]

good people here, my first membership here was given to me by my buddy zoomer
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats man, and thanks for the donations to help the fight!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats that's pretty sweet!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 11:42:43 AM EDT
[#4]
The Arfcom experience is much better as a team member. This place looks strange when I forget to log in!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Your very welcome!!

Jk it wasn't me, I'm as tight fisted as a Jewish banker!

But that's awesome, especially coming from some evil selfish gun owner somewhere!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Just remember to pay it forward when you can. Good on whomever continued the tradition of ArfCom generosity.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice!

Use this new found power for good.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, I am going to use this forum to say Thanks! to whomever got me a Team membership....not sure why, or why I am the object of such a magnaminous gesture, but its very cool. I was at the Clarence show all weekend, I came home Saturday night, logged on, and noticed these green plusses next to topics and such...I thought maybe it was a new feature...

Then I went to General, and saw Team and BOTD sections, and I was like WTF??? So I checked my profile and sure enough I was a Team Member. Don't know who did it or why like I said, but if you are reading thanks, man! I was trying to join last week, and I was looking for my net use debit card (I have a completely seperate account I use for eBay/Paypal/online stuff, which I keep no money in, only transfering $$$ over when I need it, and transfering it immediately out when it comes in, so if its hacked, theres nothing to get...) to pay for it, but I couldn't find it (I took it out to cut down on crap in my wallet, and can't seem to find where I put it...)...so I WAS really planning on doing it anyway.

So Sunday I finally joined SCOPE using the money I would of used to join here...I mean, I always dropped $10-$20 in the coffers every show, and have my sign in my yard, but I never actually signed up. So Sunday when it was slow, went over to their table, signed up, paid my dues, and dropped an extra $20 to help the cause (it was a very good show for a December show...).

Glad to be on the Team, both here, an with SCOPE....
View Quote

hey are you coming to the WNY get together???
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:16:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Very cool and how the hell did I miss that show??? Oh right, I was out hunting...I mean...sitting out in the woods for no apparent reason!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#10]
sorry I haven't been to any shows... long time no income...and I don't post here anymore since I no longer own anything bigger than a .22 .  I'll try and make it out to the next show to shoot the shit.
how's the family?   do you miss staring across the aisle at me making faces?  glad to see your a SCOPE member finally... and a team member to boot!  someone did that for me once too. great bunch of guys here.  few screwballs but that 's what keeps it interesting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
sorry I haven't been to any shows... long time no income...and I don't post here anymore since I no longer own anything bigger than a .22 .  I'll try and make it out to the next show to shoot the shit.
how's the family?   do you miss staring across the aisle at me making faces?  glad to see your a SCOPE member finally... and a team member to boot!  someone did that for me once too. great bunch of guys here.  few screwballs but that 's what keeps it interesting.
View Quote

Hahaha, I do miss your antics you f'in goofball.....Hey, I think Newstead is coming up in January, you ought to come down and hang out...hows the neck and such?

The family is good, Mikey all excited about Christmas...all about Hot Wheels this year....

Hope to see you in January!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top