Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 6/30/2003 11:27:55 AM EDT
I arrived late but very much enjoyed the dusk and night shooting. Being a little shy I was apprehensive about meeting a bunch of strangers in a pit in another state, but you all put me at ease right away.

You'll be seeing me and my bizarre AR-50 contraption again, only next time I'll arrive early enough to participate in the food and shoot some small stuff. I'll make more effort to drag other nice Californi people up there as well.

David R. Voth
San Diego, Californistan
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:15:55 PM EDT
Glad you enjoyed our little shoot. Hope to see you next time. Bigfoot
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:17:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bigfoot14:
Glad you enjoyed our little shoot. Hope to see you next time. Bigfoot

Is that you, Bigfoot a.k.a. the Mosin Guru from Assault Web? How ya doin'!?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:36:16 AM EDT
I know a little bit about mosins, And yes I hang out at AW. Glad someone knows me here. Bigfoot
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:11:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bigfoot14:
I know a little bit about mosins, And yes I hang out at AW. Glad someone knows me here. Bigfoot

I met you and your wife at the April DBS. Rick refereed me to you regarding my M38. Remember I was paranoid about headspace checking on the Mosin and we went ahead and fired it anyway? It kicked like a bucking bull.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:12:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By California_Kid:
I arrived late but very much enjoyed the dusk and night shooting. Being a little shy I was apprehensive about meeting a bunch of strangers in a pit in another state, but you all put me at ease right away.

You'll be seeing me and my bizarre AR-50 contraption again, only next time I'll arrive early enough to participate in the food and shoot some small stuff. I'll make more effort to drag other nice Californi people up there as well.

David R. Voth
San Diego, Californistan

Glad you had fun, hope to see you again with that AR-50! =)
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:39:27 PM EDT
I believe I opened up a can of ammo for ya. See ya at the next shoot. Bigfoot
Top Top