Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Burney is the man.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#3]
That says it all.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW JohnnyEgo you sure got pretty then before LOL. Burney is the MAN with the plan.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad she had fun!  Where did you guys go after the match?  We popped 25-30 M203 chalk rounds and I even took ammo home.  It was a ghost town almost the minute the match was over.

Oh well, there is always next month.  Fulda looks like it was killing him in the pic, but you just gotta love that smile!

M4-Real & Tuna, where were you guys at?

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm glad she had fun!  Where did you guys go after the match?  We popped 25-30 M203 chalk rounds and I even took ammo home.  It was a ghost town almost the minute the match was over.

Oh well, there is always next month.  Fulda looks like it was killing him in the pic, but you just gotta love that smile!

M4-Real & Tuna, where were you guys at?

We went to Carrabas.  I would have stayed a bit longer, but Fulda needed to get home.  Kaytrina said she was about to turn it on him if he wouldn't let go.

My favorite comment from her came as we were walking back to the van.  I said I really wanted to get my own full auto one day.  She said 'I'm sure we can find a tax deduction for it somewhere.'  That's why I like her; always thinking ahead.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well dang Burney...  If I had know you were trying to get rid of your ammo I would have insisted that Nigel run around down range.
And yes, that is very nice full auto smile on her face!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top