Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 11:25:56 PM EDT
The ammo shelves are empty at gun stores, the gun racks are bare.  The internet is plastered with "Out of Stock", and CCW permits are through the roof!  He is the best salesman ever!

I've spent my fair share over the past week let me tell ya...

I stopped at a local store today, as my friend is looking for a .22 for his daughter, and they had one case of .223 left (PMC bronze).  He said he had 11 cases delivered last thursday (11/16).  Well...I went ahead and bought the last one.  Price was on par with the cheapest I could find online too...

I'm a little OCD, so I couldn't have more .223 than x39...so I got a case of x39 too

Ah well...that's my daily adventure.  My friend and I are hitting up a few more gun stores tomorrow...so who knows.  My bank account can't take much more!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Now that the election is over I can put my Obama NRA salesman of the year picture back up at work.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Plenty of ammo and guns here, but ammo prices suck.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought me a new Colt last week

Of course I have a bunch Of ARs already
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top