Posted: 8/27/2005 12:09:38 PM EDT

check your area i have 8 real close to me
216.140.183.80/SOMAP/somapSearch.cfm
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!  Found one right next to us!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
None within my area...glad to know that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#3]
found this recently as well, have a few within a mile of me.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#4]
one next door to me now
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
There are two in the vicinity, but not REAL close to us.  This is a big change from my place in Georgia, where I had one within a couple of blocks on EACH side of me!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Apparently we have THREE on my block and they all live next door to small children. I knew about the one but not the other two. The entire neighborhood has the kids move and play in large groups and keeps an eye on them, but still.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems kind of strange they would list an offender on my street, then not show the address.  I would guess within 5 or 6 houses down, not sure which side of the street.  Lots of small kids...

Paladin
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
3 "high" risk on the street behind my house.

Damn.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Talk to the police in your area. More than likely they'll let you know which address it is.

A week or so ago, Dallas trailed one here that failed to register, attempted to arrest him at a family member's.  He ran to a wooded area in a park, but was found.  Pointed a gun at officers, who dropped him there.  They can mark him off the map now.

Police +1
Scum 0
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Talk to the police in your area. More than likely they'll let you know which address it is.

A week or so ago, Dallas trailed one here that failed to register, attempted to arrest him at a family member's.  He ran to a wooded area in a park, but was found.  Pointed a gun at officers, who dropped him there.  They can mark him off the map now.

Police +1
Scum 0

should be a standard policy.

the dropping if refusing to register thing

Don't ever take your eyes off these people, they'll never EVER stop what they're doing, it's more or less a fact according to most physcologists.  They only restrain themselves until the next oppurtunity comes along to get away with it again.

I know personally, my family has been seriously effected by a sex offender.  Can't describe what I wish I could have done at the time, oh well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:41:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Y'all might find this interesting,,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=383569
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:03:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Please note, guys, I am NOT advocating something like this.

If I were to hazard a WAG, it would be that somebody finally got a "belly full",, or was related to or knew one of the victims.

ETA   can someone point to a site like your that covers my neck of the woods?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm surrounded
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:33:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm surrounded

I think everyone is in a city like this.

I don't support vigilantism like mike in seattle also said, but if it became a pandemic in most cities (the retaliations of course ) I think these subhumans might think twice.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm surrounded

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING!!! They are all around me
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm surrounded

well, I have alot of ammo, I got your back if you have mine
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for the heads up.  They can run but not hide.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

should be a standard policy.

the dropping if refusing to register thing hese
I know personally, my family has been seriously effected by a sex offender.  Can't describe what I wish I could have done at the time, oh well. hr

While I agree with you for the most part not 100% of convicted sex offenders are actually guilty.

I know one case where a man's daughter was pissed off at him so she got her little girl (the man's grand-daughter) to claim he sexually assaulted her.  This man didn't have money for a proper defense so he's now a registered sex offender.

Another case in Texas was an 18 year old guy engaged to a 16 year old girl (they were waiting for her to graduate high school before they married).  She got pregnant and a school councilor called the police.  The guy was arrested for sexual assault and convicted.  He's now a registered sex offender and married to the person he "assualted".  The girl's family never wanted to press charges but the state forced the issue.

Having said that, if someone ever did anything close to sexual assault on my child, they better hope the police find them before I do!!!

ETA: You can sign up for alerts of registered sex offenders moving into your zipcode at www.scanusa.com/
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm surrounded

well, I have alot of ammo, I got your back if you have mine

I am building a bunker, if i get over ran i am coming to ya!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:10:25 AM EDT
[#21]
I know where a pediphile lives in Clear Lake City Texas. The Guy is dangerous. Non-of his victims are willing to step forward and get the guy thrown in jail. He minipulates his victims so well that they are afrade to do anything about it. THIS GUY IS NOT REGISTERED but I would say high risk.
so here is my two cents: for every 'Dot' on the Map, how many more 'dots' should there be? It really bothers me to think that this guy and people like him are walking around free.

The State should handle child molesters like deer. there should be a designated hunting season on them to thin out the herd. I'd sign up for that and put a few notches on my rifle.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I know where a pediphile lives in Clear Lake City Texas. The Guy is dangerous. Non-of his victims are willing to step forward and get the guy thrown in jail. He minipulates his victims so well that they are afrade to do anything about it. THIS GUY IS NOT REGISTERED but I would say high risk.
so here is my two cents: for every 'Dot' on the Map, how many more 'dots' should there be? It really bothers me to think that this guy and people like him are walking around free.

The State should handle child molesters like deer. there should be a designated hunting season on them to thin out the herd. I'd sign up for that and put a few notches on my rifle.

probably %400 more than what is shown.  I think the statistic nationwide was 1 out of 4 sexual assault crimes are ever reported.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top