Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2003 8:50:43 PM EDT
Anyone catch the coverage of the drill down in Noagales on the news? It was pretty awsome footage including a truck blowing up and a human bomb.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Spinnaker,

I just saw it on "FOX News at 9".  Naturally, it was on satellite channel 18 at 11 (?) . . .

Looked pretty wild.  There's another at the UofA this week.  Tuesday, I think?  

CGJ
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know about the one at the UofA. My Roomates father did all of the pyro for the event. We were planning to go down there and check it out,but we spent Saturday up in Prescott and at a machine-gun shoot in Congress so we were a little travelled out.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
My disaster drill.....Reach for AR15.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#4]
U of A Drill

Interesting
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
What a waste of money. They should have been drilling on how to keep drug runners and illegals from crossing the border
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, it's better to have the training and not need it than to need it and not have it. Kinda like owning a gun. Besides, illegal immigration is a lost cause. Neither side is gonna do a damn thing about it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What a waste of money. They should have been drilling on how to keep drug runners and illegals from crossing the border

WORD
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Fuck drilling and just do it!

I really wish Ranch Rescue didnt have such a bad rep.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Or they could allow students/staff to carry on campus so professors don't get shot down by a whacked out crazy like what happened a few months ago.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top