Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 2:45:03 PM EDT
Anybody going?

Is the Ter-Mark show worth going to?  How is it compared to Crossroads?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard I'm being taken up there this weekend from tucson....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]

I'm going Sunday for ammo. Maybe browes for other stuff.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Not worth my time let alone the cost.

Save it all up for the BARN BURNER CROSSROADS December show.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1,000
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1  CrossRoads of the West shows are the only ones worth going to.  Especially the one in December
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm going Sunday for ammo. Maybe browes for other stuff.

I'm going to buy it all up on Sat.... so no need to go 'cause it will all be gone.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  CrossRoads of the West shows are the only ones worth going to.  Especially the one in December

That damn show wipes out my bank account every year.  Still have ammo left from the last two years shows.  Just can't pass up them deals.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#8]

I ended up not having to work today. So my son and I went to the show. Had a fun time. It was great to be in the air-conditioned building. I spent 280.00 on ammo, although I still need more. That was just in 7.62X51 and 7.62X39. I also was talked into buying a AK47 parts kit. It wasn't hard. So I'll have another AK47 in the near future. As they say you must have two of everything.

It was great seeing you AZARFCOMER's and a few from that other place.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I went up....Had a good day in Phoenix...MMMM IN and Out Burgers and a gun show.
I picked up a .44 mag win rifle.

and some ammo.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 I ended up not having to work today. So my son and I went to the show. Had a fun time. It was great to be in the air-conditioned building. I spent 280.00 on ammo, although I still need more. That was just in 7.62X51 and 7.62X39. I also was talked into buying a AK47 parts kit. It wasn't hard. So I'll have another AK47 in the near future. As they say you must have two of everything.

It was great seeing you AZARFCOMER's and a few from that other place.

... HTF did that happen ?!?!?

... It was a 106°F/60% humidity today! There had to be at least a thousand busted A/C units within 50BMG range of you!

... Slacker
... j/k
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#11]

With my new company I've gone strictly commercial service only. We rotate on call for weekend emergency calls. They like for us to do voulnteer Saturdays to keep up with PM's. But didn't have any this weekend for me. Instead I spent alot of money for next weekends shoot.

I enjoy commercial work alot better. Some days all my work is inside.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top