Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 4:16:40 PM EDT
As a former AZ resident (Scottsdale) I want go back. Prescott seems like a winner.
Flag is too lefty now correct?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It's full.

Just kidding, sort of.  It's eleventy-thousand times bigger than when you were last there.  Not as liberal as flag.

Bring guns, and vote.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's full.

Just kidding, sort of.  It's eleventy-thousand times bigger than when you were last there.  Not as liberal as flag.

Bring guns, and vote.

When I took the job in Scottsdale in 93' I turned down Prescott. I'm sure Kali has invaded
Prescott just like Flagstaff and S. Idaho
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Everywher you turn you will see a realitor showing someone with Cali plates a place. Too many of the fucks from Cali up there now.  They move in, drive up prices and then move back because "it can't compare  to LA shopping".

BASTARDS!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#4]
waah waah waah
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Real nice place 30 years ago. Since been Californicated. If you like Cindy Sheehan, urban sprawl, traffic congestion, crime, hippy phonies, high real estate prices and low wages, you might give it a try.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I live up in Prescott Valley. Its not too crazy liberal (we did get some problems when trying to raise $ to send care packages to our friends in Iraq, but it was sparse).  Open carry is still practiced everywhere from what ive seen, which is nice.  They did line the entire main street (69) in Prescott Valley with US, Army, Marine, and POW/MIA flags last firday.  I love seeing stuff like that.  It really is a nice place, good areas for shooting and such.  It gets a little cold for me in the winter however (Im from GA).

Rick
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Boone,
Welcome to Arizona. Wish everybody coming here was like you with your values. You're right about the good places to shoot there, much easier to find than down in Phoenix. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I've lived in Prescott since 1978.
While we have gotten a lot of Cali transplants and the traffic can be a nightmare at times and the building explosion doesn't seem to have slowed down - I still love it here and wouldn't want to live anwhere else...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I    was born and raised in Yavapai County, in and around Prescott.  Time was, it was one of the best places in America to live.  Now it's an urbanized fuckhole, I generally won't admit to being from there, unless queried hard.

It's a zit on the ass of Arizona.  Theres no real water there.  When the water rights conflict gets ugly, you'll see crazy ugliness there.  Stay far away.

Unless you're a bitch.  Then you might like it.  They have a Chili's now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I    was born and raised in Yavapai County, in and around Prescott.  Time was, it was one of the best places in America to live.  Now it's an urbanized fuckhole, I generally won't admit to being from there, unless queried hard.

It's a zit on the ass of Arizona.  Theres no real water there.  When the water rights conflict gets ugly, you'll see crazy ugliness there.  Stay far away.

I want my baby back, baby back, RIBS!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
As a former AZ resident (Scottsdale) I want go back. Prescott seems like a winner.
Flag is too lefty now correct?

www.prescott.org  chamber of commerce
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You nailed it! The Chili's inidicator works everytime. Someday, Id like to buy you a beer( or some bottled water).  We'll talk old times and plot a way to drive the Californicators back to the sea. Take care.
ER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top