Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2011 5:16:01 AM EDT
Apparently she's looking to challenge Allen for a run at the Senate next year.  I've looked at her website (http://radtkeforsenate.com/), but wondered if anybody has any additional knowledge of her and her record.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of her till you posted this but she might be an interesting candidate to watch. She is in for an uphill battle because the VAGOP does not like this type of republican.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Never heard of her till you posted this but she might be an interesting candidate to watch. She is in for an uphill battle because the VAGOP does not like this type of republican.

You are correct, the VAGOP doesn't like real conservatives.

I'd vote for her in the primary.

Allen is a dumbass.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:19:59 AM EDT
[#3]
First I've heard of her.  No mention of the 2A on her web site that I could find.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Around the Roanoke Tea Party we figure that she became the head of the Federation of Virginia Tea Party Patriots, specifically to prepare her resume for a political run.

Of course what do we know, we were thrown out of the coalition not conforming to her ideas of what the Tea Party should be about, you know, Republican operatives.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
First I've heard of her.  No mention of the 2A on her web site that I could find.

Just wait, she'll become anything you want her to be. Just like the other Republicrats.

Some of the Roanoke Tea Party members think however that even with her faults she might be a better choice than Allen or Bob Marshall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top