Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2011 4:36:12 AM EDT
Is it worth the drive from the Space Center?
From the web site it looks like another Bass Pro Shop which I can find in Orlando.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Prices on everything is super high. Ammo is double the price you can find it online.

Their range is amazing though. They have some what of an AC system in there so you're not sweating like crazy, free targets, and you can program the targets to do what you want. 17 yards I think is the max. Their range is really sweet!

Link to my youtube video at Gander. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre2sSRWhQI

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I would agree the range is one of the best around. A little expensive for 1 person, but 2 or more worth it. I want to try the simulator. Looks interesting.

Store prices are what he said. A little ridiculous. And you will be approached ALOT. There always seem to be 50 employees asking if they can help you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The action simulators are very, very good.

Decent shoot / don't shoot scenarios, the ability to move, communicate and shoot, you can draw from a holster (the gun is an internally modified G22).

Matt
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I  Live close by, and go in fairly often(great place to kill an hour while the wifes in TJ Maxx or the kids at girl scouts). My purchases consist of : a string for my recurve, and a couple t-shirts. Everything is ridiculously overpriced.

I only go to fondle the goods
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is it worth the drive from the Space Center?
From the web site it looks like another Bass Pro Shop which I can find in Orlando.

In short.... No. Unless they have something specific that your looking for.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Are there any places left that have good prices?????
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:41:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Florida gun exchange in Port Orange.  Good selection and prices and good staff.
Link Posted: 6/21/2011 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, brick and mortar stores require more margin on products than internet stores. Therefore you'll rarely see internet pricing at brick and mortars. If you think good pricing is internet pricing, then fill out that shopping cart and check out. Overhead is a bitch!

Link Posted: 6/21/2011 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

other than Cavalla's and Florida Gun exchange in port orange there isn't dick in CFL.

SWFL thats another story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top