Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 12:30:36 PM EDT
Hi UK members,

I am in the states in march and am buying loads of equipment that I will be shipping back taking full advantage of the exchange rate, so much so I need to be buying a small freight box, obviously I will have loads of space so if any one wants to get things in America using the internet they can have it shipped to my hotel where it will be packed and shipped, splitting the cost of the box between us. The exchange rate is so amazing at the moment; along with the large customer base out there everything is so much cheaper even with import tax. The crate will be listed and all items insured.

Obviously I am not talking about actual firearms requiring an FAC licence, just accessories and upgrades like stocks, triggers etc.

I have recently started shooting at Bisley on the members meets so if anyone is interested they can find me there or reply to this.

all the best

Miles Overton
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top