Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:51:22 AM EDT
PayDay is today.  After paying bills I expect to have around $50.00 to $75.00 extra cash monies.

What should I do?

Trey

P.S.  My NRA Membership is good thru 2008.

ETA Poll
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#1]
The WAC is an effective lobbyist in the state and it looks like we can use all possible help this legislative session.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Good idea.  

Who pays Joe Waldron's salary?  CCRKBA?

Oh-oh, might need more options...

Trey
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#4]
WAC membership=$30 (+12 extra if you don't have some credentials such as a CPL, C&R license, FFL, LEo or.Mil ID, etc if you go to just 5 WAC shows per year the membership makes fiscal sense (non member entry fee is $6 for Monroe $7 for Puyallup) (as well as giving you the benefits of being a WAC member)

ARF Team Membership=$24 Access to the archive server, Team member forum, and expanded search capability plus you can put a cool picture under your name and a sig line in your posts.

Get both!

ETA my paycheck- spending requirement =  -$355

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...Get both!

What he said!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#6]
<------ETA:  Ten posts to go!

Quoted:

I'm normally in a similar boat, that's why I'm soooo excited over a measly $50 to $75 bucks.  It could be many months until such riches inhabit my checkbook again.

I have this stupid voice telling me to "put it into savings"

Yeah, right...

Trey

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Give the money to me, I'll find something fun to do with it and I won't have to ask for thoughts. You could take us all out for a drink
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
WAC membership=$30 (+12 extra if you don't have some credentials such as a CPL, C&R license, FFL, LEo or.Mil ID, etc if you go to just 5 WAC shows per year the membership makes fiscal sense (non member entry fee is $6 for Monroe $7 for Puyallup) (as well as giving you the benefits of being a WAC member)

ARF Team Membership=$24 Access to the archive server, Team member forum, and expanded search capability plus you can put a cool picture under your name and a sig line in your posts.

Get both!

Good advice.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I voted for the hookers lovely ladies at Foxes...

Think I'll get me that WAC membership at the March Puyalup show.  Does the membership take effect immediately?  I'd like to be able to bring my AR in the same day.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I voted for the hookers lovely ladies at Foxes...

Think I'll get me that WAC membership at the March Puyalup show.  Does the membership take effect immediately?  I'd like to be able to bring my AR in the same day.

As soon as the BG check comes back, you get your badge, then you can go get your AR and come back in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#11]
That the standard firearms phone call BG check?  Seems easy enough.  Besides, the only weird stuff in my life happens in my bedroom... the living room... the bathroom... the dungeon... Well, you get the picture
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Who pays Joe Waldron's salary? CCRKBA?

SAF and CCRKBA.  Possibly WAC's lobbying arm GOAL, as well.  Contributing to GOAL directly isn't encouraged, for some reason, so I'll be maintaining my WAC membership and contributing to CCRKBA.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Who pays Joe Waldron's salary? CCRKBA?

SAF and CCRKBA.  Possibly WAC's lobbying arm GOAL, as well.  Contributing to GOAL directly isn't encouraged, for some reason, so I'll be maintaining my WAC membership and contributing to CCRKBA.

Thanks for the info.  I'm kinda leaning that direction.

Trey

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top