Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2008 5:25:08 PM EDT
Was wondering if anyone here is a member of this club?

Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Sent you an IM ColtShorty
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah, make that TWO i.m.s sent!

jake
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 5:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I drove past this place a while back and it looked all locked up. Is it open and active club? I would like some info to join or get the club back up and running again. Let me know who to contact. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Every time I drove by also it was always locked up but from what I am told it is an active club. I searched the web for a phone number and got ahold of the president of the club. I will look up the number again and IM you with it.

Maybe we will run into each other sometime there.

Jason Sidener
www.vonsidener.com
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Like Jason said, active club but it's private, members only.

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:26:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, I would be very interested in joining. I just bought 7 acres pretty close to there to build on. The 30x80 garage is going up now.

Quoted:
Every time I drove by also it was always locked up but from what I am told it is an active club. I searched the web for a phone number and got ahold of the president of the club. I will look up the number again and IM you with it.

Maybe we will run into each other sometime there.

Jason Sidener
www.vonsidener.com
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
Thanks, I would be very interested in joining. I just bought 7 acres pretty close to there to build on. The 30x80 garage is going up now.

That is cool. I have tried to find some land out there for sale for awhile. I wanted something I could set up my dog training field on and also have some room to do some plinking so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to Buckhart to the shooting range. I like that location out there cause its also only a hop skip and jump into town.

I sent you the IM with the number to the president of the club

Jason Sidener
www.vonsidener.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top