Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/28/2012 6:14:52 PM EDT
FYI - if you are in heat for a few extra of these Georgia Gun Store in Gainsville has a box full of them priced nicely at $16.99
I checked fit and function tonight and they did well with 2 of my AKs so I can vouch for them.
For AKs I am very partial to the metal mags but considering the war that has been declared on Americans I will use plastic as needed.

FBHO
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:20:17 PM EDT
Thanks for spreading the word!

I'm with you, I'm partial to metal mags in my AK. Like Ken Hackathorn said, "The AK's the only weapon where you can beat a man to death with the empty mag".
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:31:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 400North:
FYI - if you are in heat for a few extra of these Georgia Gun Store in Gainsville has a box full of them priced nicely at $16.99
I checked fit and function tonight and they did well with 2 of my AKs so I can vouch for them.
For AKs I am very partial to the metal mags but considering the war that has been declared on Americans I will use plastic as needed.

FBHO

I feel the same way. Metal all the way, however, I broke down and got a few Tapco mags that I found online just out of panic buying I guess. They fit tight in both my Arsenals, but they function well. Seen guys sand them down for an easier fit in the past.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:46:49 PM EDT
I've seen a lot of my students run 'em, and one of the Instructors that works for me is partial to AK's and runs 'em. I've never seen a problem with them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:59 PM EDT
I stored my surplus AK mags away. I only use the Tapco now and like them because of their tight fit (especially in my WASR). I also like that they count for 3 US parts. I havent had a malfunction with them yet either.
Top Top