Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 12:18:33 PM EDT
I recall a couple threads about tanerite videos. now that I have a comp that can watch videos I am interested in seeing what it can do. AK Mike, I recall you've played with the stuff, anychance you still have them hosted somewhere?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The host for the videos is expired but I'm working on getting another host for them.  I don't really have an ISP so I'm just going to get my own website.  I'll let you know when I get the videos back up.  If you IM me your address, I'll send you some CD's with a collection of those and more.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
IM inbound.
-Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Whoa . Cd's full of vids of things going boom?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, I'd like to see the vid's. I have one of a 27'' TV going boom at the Cushman range. If I can figure out how to upload it I will. I also turned this years pumpkins into dust about a month ago!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#5]
There's not a whole lot of bomb footage.  What I have is a set of experiments we conducted building towards a 5gal/50lb charge with maybe 20-40 gallons of liquid fuel.  We only got to 7-1/2lb and 4 liters of fuel.  Then there is some stuff I captured while at last year's AMGA Whittier shoot.  But I was going to include some other interesting and funny stuff.  I'll burn some discs this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top