BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 3:51:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]

That's some SERIOUSLY funny sh!t, Sully!!!  Thanks!

This Christmas eve, my mother had one of her friends over for dinner & gift exchange since her family is either deceased, or lives too far away...  Well, this friend of my mom's is VERY anti-gun, and we had to convince her into going shooting sometime with us.  She agreed, and almost crapped her pants when I showed her my AR15 (Olympic PCR Kit Rifle)!!!  Looks like I've got another anti-gunner to convert over the holidays.

This Christmas has gone pretty well for me, I just BARELY was able to afford presents for each member of my family, and thankfully I can use the last $9.00 to buy gas to get to work this friday!!!

I got some FANTASTIC gifts this year!  I got gifts from my immediate family, my brother's girlfriend, some relatives, and a friend (Thanks again Buddie!!!).

All in all, this was a FANTASTIC Christmas for me.  My brother's GF got me some Hoppes #9 Nitro Solvent, Hoppes #9 Lube Oil, Cleaning Patches, and a HUGE bag of used golf balls for targets!!!  (I LOVE to drill a hole in them, hang them from a string, and shoot the moving targets at 100 yds on family land).  I got a nice gun cleaning supply case that comes with a stand for holding my gun when sighting in or maintainging them...  That will come in handy, and keep me from ruining the finish on the kitchen table too!  Some other fantastic gifts as well.

I've had a fantastic evening with family, and I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas, and enjoy your families as I have.  It was a great time!  Best wishes, and prayers for you all!!!

God Bless the MN AR15.com Crew!

-iNuhBaDNayburhoodEnjoyingTheHolidays
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top