Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 4/22/2013 11:21:18 AM EDT
Saw 1B/DH Luke Scott at a reloading supply today, seems he as others (myself included) are just getting into reloading. The major difference being  his purchases were for .300 RUM
and .338 LM. Didn't know who he was 'til he signed a ball for an employees son , though the sideburns stood out , I was thinking Matt Joyce knowing he was raised in the area.
Turns out Luke is also a FL. cracker. Nice guy , I'd like to see his rifles.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 1:55:42 PM EDT
What shop?

I'm sure at least a few of them enjoy shooting/hunting.  I remember a couple years ago some punks broke into Longo's rental during spring training and got his AK47.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 2:13:18 PM EDT
Pretty well known place in Clearwater, yeah Longo & Price lost some stuff in Charlotte Cty.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 2:49:52 AM EDT
That's where I figured...was just in there last Thursday but unfortunatly no powder to be had (at least nothing I could use).  
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:34:06 AM EDT
That's awesome, ask him when he's going to be back in the line up, they could use him lol.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:47:53 AM EDT
Definitely cool to see something like that.  

The Rays are so much better than the Marlins -_-
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:07:24 AM EDT
A lot of the rays players are gun owners.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:57:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hoyasaxa10:

Almost all teams are better than the Marlins.  It should be a race between them and the Astro's for the worst record.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:26:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By unsub073:

Almost all teams are better than the Marlins.  It should be a race between them and the Astro's for the worst record.

I'm sure it will be.  But hey, at least we get to lose in a brand-spanking-new stadium.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:03:34 AM EDT
Luke seems like he would be a cool down to earth guy.  He brought the Rays a new mascot for their locker room this year.
Luke Scott
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:01:21 AM EDT

I'm sure it will be.  But hey, at least we get to lose in a brand-spanking-new stadium.

I just moved back to Florida, so I am making a trip over that way to see the stadium this year.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:05:41 AM EDT

I just moved back to Florida, so I am making a trip over that way to see the stadium this year.  

It's actually really nice.  I was there Monday before last for a fundraiser for my alma mater at the Nationals game.  Aside from that, I've decided I won't go and support this owner.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:42:48 AM EDT

It's actually really nice.  I was there Monday before last for a fundraiser for my alma mater at the Nationals game.  Aside from that, I've decided I won't go and support this owner.  

I don't blame ya.  He is a total douche, and that is probably being polite.  I went to the old stadium for a couple games, so I want to catch one game at the new stadium, just to say I've been there, and I won't go back.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:24:56 AM EDT
Ha! Awesome. Go Rays!
Top Top