Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 12:30:26 PM EDT
Mike,

I want to first say thank you so much for allowing us to come up and shoot with you.  I had a wonderful time seeing everyone and finding out how bad I really do shoot.  That is a first time I ever took a class shooting and a first drawing from the hip.  Also great little side holster you make as well.  I look forward in taking another class from you.  Next time the Miami boy will have to come in warmer weather.  

Book,

Thanks so much for allowing me to follow you up.  I grew up in that area but its been 20 years since Ive been up that way.  Many things have changed.  But again thank you so much!

Everyone else,

It was good to see all the old faces and meet some new ones.  You guys are the best.  VSP good luck to you in Miami, if you get some free time shoot me an email and I can show you that bar trick! :o)

Well take care all and when I get back in warmer weater Ill post some of the pics that I was able to take when I was not freezing my ass off!

Good times for sure!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Vedubin

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to see you again, dub!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike.....thanks so much for the hospitality at your range and the class! Let Claude know its always a pleasure to for him to grace us with his presence.I always enjoy good repetition although I feel like I shot like shit today(I blame it on the cold). Book(our fearless moderator)and the rest of the GA gang......its always fun to get together and put screen names with faces. It was good to meet all you folks I've never personally met before. Mike,Eric,and Book......thanks for letting me and the others rip on your blasters with happy switches. Eric......I look forward to shooting with you again in the near future. You definitely have skills. Be careful down there in Miami. Until the next time.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike and Claude really gave us some humbling drills, today. It was good to see everybody and definitely good to shoot the toys. I really liked that Sten, an oldy but a goody.

Thanks alot, Mike. We will certainly be throwing some cash your way in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I would also like to Mike and Claude for a great class. I now know what I need to do, and how to do it, to become a better shooter. Practice, practice, and a whole lot more PRACTICE. I enjoyed meeting everyone and Chianshaw thanks for letting Trevor shoot your .22, thats was all he was talking about on the way home. It might be intresting when he goes back to school. The old, "what did you do over Christmas break" question. Could be intresting.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:50:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Mike and Claude,

Thank you for a great class! As usual, I learned a lot!

It was wonderful to see old friends and make some new ones.

Accountant
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Mike and Claude were fantastic. I learned a tremendous amount of valuable information from proper grip, to the fact that I am cross dominant ( shoot with the right hand, have a dominant left eye).  Thanks to all and I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Sten and MP5 ran great, thanks to Mike for letting me try out the toys.

I think I would like to get a Glock too! Perhaps a 17 or 19, not sure which one.

FNGfromGA out
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I wanted to say thanks to Mike for letting me come to the class and for letting me take the 16 for a little stroll.  I had a great time and I appreciated the trigger time.  It's always nice to shoot for fun and not practice or train.  Thanks for all the kind words and in case your wondering....it's overcast and cloudy, 75 degrees, in Miami.  Crappy day, but it's better than 35 degrees and sunny!

VSP
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Uhhh, VSP, that was training for some of us. Just because the center of our targets didn't look like a sucking chest wound being held together with little square pieces of tape.

Seriuosly though, thanks for the offer to stroll with your 'leetle freen', I will take you up on it someday, that lottery thing just has to pay off, they tell me the odds are in my favor!

Mike and Claude: Much thanks to you guys too!! I learned alot and I found a muscle I didn't know I had. It showed up late Sunday, ouch. I will practice better with the info you guys gave us.

Hmm, you would think with all those Glocks we would have had a kaboom. Hell we hardly had any gun related problems at all, well, except for BookHound's piece of crap subgun.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
except for BookHound's piece of crap subgun.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

That's gonna leave a Mark.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
except for BookHound's piece of crap subgun.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

That's gonna leave a Mark.

Not if it won't shoot!!! one shot, click...unjam, one shot, click...I can dodge that shit!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yeah, that little bastard ran four mags without a single problem.  Then it started choking again.  I did finally identify and (hopefully) fix the problem though.  The extractor retaining pin was walking out, allowing the extractor to just float around.  She should run much better now.  

Promises, promises!

If it does run I do have some loaded mags.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#14]
We really should have had name tags...I could have avoided some of you better that way. I have enough trouble with names as it is, then to have to remember two, sheesh.

And I prolly should have taken my camera out of the car, is anyone gonna post some pics?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
We really should have had name tags...I could have avoided some of you better that way. ByteTheBullet  (-:

...........and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

Accountant
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:35:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We really should have had name tags...I could have avoided some of you better that way. ByteTheBullet  (-:

Accountant

How the hell did you know I was talking about YOU?!?!?!?! Damn, you must be a psychotic psycho psychic accountant!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Accountant

How the hell did you know I was talking about YOU?!?!?!?! Damn, you must be a psychotic psycho psychic accountant!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#18]
pics are up!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#19]
a few more

Mike showing that he really does know what he is talking about.

Claude smacking some sense into Mr. Umberger.

Weak hand drills. Very humbling.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Great Pics but who is that mean looking dude in the black coat??

Thanks for taking the time and posting the pics
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
but who is that mean looking dude in the black coat??

Isn't that the Mad Mexican?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top